Chap.4 A day routine

While reading you can listen to this :) ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚠So everyone are alive, the story may or may not contain some oc's⚠

(......) I talk

(......) Quotes of the characters / Oc

(???~ ...) Characters / Oc are talking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She moves like beauty, she whispers to us of wind and forest and she tells us stories, such stories that we wake in the night, dreaming dreams of a life long past. She remind us of what we used to be" From  Meagan Spooner

 15 junes at 6.AM

Today is the day that akio is going to paris...

it's actually 5.46 am, takemichi didn't sleep well.. Between his poorly sleep and his overthinking about the famous "what if" what if he has a accident, what if he die, what if someone kidnapp him, what if he abandon me.... etc . at 6.Am he got off his bed he couldn't sleep anymore so what was the point to continue to try? he went to the kitchen to make breakfast for his dear father, he have to eat a lot for his long travel after all with a horse it take 9-10 hourse to go there.

after one hour and a half he has made a simple breakfast which consist of toasts of jam butter and honey butter toast, pastries such as croissants, pains au chocolat, some brioches and raisin breads and finally as a drink an orange juice and a hot coffee drink.

it was currently 7.30 am finaly he was done,He was going to set the table, when he had finished his father went downstairs.

Akio~ Oh hello takemichi, did you sleep well?

Takemichi~ Hello father, i had a great sleep.How about you?

Akio~ yeah i also had a great sleep.

Takemichi didn't liked  lie to his father but he also didn't want his father to be worried because he is gonna have a long travel he should be focused on that, not focused because takemichi didn't sleep a lot. In fact he just had 1 or 2 hours of sleep. His father looked at the well dressed table.

Akio~ what did you made for breakfast?

Takemichi~ i made your favorites : toasts of jam butter and honey butter toast, pastries such as croissants, pains au chocolat, some brioches and raisin breads and finally as a drink an orange juice and a hot coffee drink.

Akio~ you know it's my favorite breakfast 

Takemichi~ it's just a regular breakfast

Akio~ yeahh but it's because you made it, it makes it even more better.

Takemichi~ alright , alright you should start eating and get yourself ready if you don't want to get to paris to late.

Akio~ takemichi, im the father or you are?

Takemichi~ you are, you are . BUT still don't be there too late!!!