𝑉𝐼𝐼

"A tornado of roses from divine"

After Jason instructed Lily to go back to the table, Lily sat there with crossed arms and waited for Jason.

Few seconds later Jason slid into his seat in front of Lily and stared at her frowning face.

"What?" He asked cluelessly.

"I don't appreciate you ordering me around"

Jason sighed and muttered something under his breath " I'm sorry, I just got pissed when I saw that asshole bothering you"

Lily didn't expect Jason to apologize this easily because well it's JASON.

"You're forgiven just don't do it again and thank you"

"I should call you trouble from now on, you can't seem to stay away from problems"

"It's not my fault that they're buttholes"

"Touche"

"At what time the ball starts tomorrow?"

"I'll pick you up at 7 sharp"

"Oka- wait I haven't told my parents yet, what if they don't allow me?"

"It's okay , leave it to me"

"What are you going to do?"

"I said leave it to me don't worry your pretty little head about it".

"Okay"

🫧•

Today was the day the charity ball was held. It was now three pm and Lily was pacing in the kitchen ,where her mom was cooking, as she struggled to figure out how she'll tell her about the ball.

"Lily, honey, I love you but could you please stop walking around me ? You're getting me nervous, what's the matter?"

Lily bit her lip trying to figure out what to say next "Um well mom you know there's a charity event and um my friend invited me to attend it with h-him so I was wondering if I can go"

"Is that what all this is about? Don't worry your friend already cleared it out with your dad and he gave him his permission"

"Really? Jason spoke with dad? What did he tell him?"

"I don't know much about that ,sweetie".

Lily couldn't contain her smile as she gave her mother a big kiss on her cheek and rushed towards her room to get ready.

Before she even reached her bedroom the doorbell rang.

"Lily, could you please open the door?"

"Yes, mom"

Two ladies stood on the other side of the door with black bags in their hands as Lily stared at them with confusion.

"Is this Lily White house?" One of the ladies asked.

"Yes?"