𝑋𝐼𝐼𝐼

'I would love to be your girlfriend'.

Jason couldn't contain his happiness upon hearing these words leaving Lily's lips. He felt on top of the world.

How did he get this lucky?

After twirling Lily around and hearing her adorable laughter, Jason placed Lily down and looked at her beaming face.

Lily's eyes sparkled with happiness and Jason melted looking at this sight. Suddenly the black cap he was wearing was snatched off of his head by none other than Lily.

She placed it on her head and looked up at Jason mischievously. He narrowed his eyes at her playfully and Lily took off running away from him.

The rain has quietened down a bit by now and the wind calmed down except for the few gusts of wind here and there.

Lily turned around to see how far away was Jason, but she squealed in surprise as Jason's hands wrapped around her waist and pulled her towards his chest.

"Oh my god you scared me! How are you this fast?"

"Nah you're just too slow with these short legs of yours"

Lily gasped dramatically at this and turned around then poked his chest with her index finger.

"How dare you?"

"Isn't it the truth?"

"So? That's not my point"

"And what's your point?"

"You are not allowed to say that"

"And why not?"

"Because I said so"

"You're too adorable" Jason replied tapping her now red nose with his index finger.

"Don't change the subject"

"Let's get you warm, daffodil, you'll get sick. Look at this clown nose you have now"

Jason was enjoying seeing Lily riled up. Her red button nose was the cutest thing he ever saw and he just wanted to plant a kiss there.

Lily's mouth dropped in shock as Jason smirked at her and walked away, knowing well that she'll follow.

"Don't walk away from me, mister" Lily called behind him and he chuckled in return.

He could hear the sound of her patter on the wet ground behind him and that confirmed that she was following him.

Suddenly the sound of her steps stopped "Come on, Lily, before it starts pouring again"

"Lily?" Jason turned around only to see Lily's body laying down on the ground.

"What are you doing? Lily?"

At first, Jason thought she was playing him, but the sight of her laying on the ground gave him a flashback to when he found her on the ground in her room, and his heart constricted.

Jason rushed towards Lily and cradled her head to his chest and removed her hair away from her face then lightly smacked her cheeks trying to wake her up.