𝐼

This book will be narrated from third person POV

The dark gloomy clouds roared with thunder as raindrops fell down heavily and harshly soaking the whole town.

The once dried streets flooded with rain and the grass that used to look all shriveled had more than enough water seeping through its soil.

And through all this chaos and crazy weather a splash of water grabbed Jason's attention. It was someone's hurried steps running through the water puddles that were caused by the storm.

Jason didn't expect anyone to be here ,in his safe place, away from everyone. It was a small abandoned cabin that used to sell coffee to the passing cars.

It was on the top of the hill and had a big window that overlooked the city. Jason would usually sit on its roof , but obviously the weather wasn't suitable .

And then someone crashed his peace and frantically entered .

It was a girl.

It was too dark for Jason to see her face , but he was sure that it was a girl from her silhouette

Jason didn't move and Lily didn't notice him either.

Lily thought she was all alone and wasn't aware of the pretty boy who was sitting in the corner studying her.

She tried to get her now soaked hair ,that was sticking to her face ,away from her eye. She cursed quietly as a strand of hair accidentally got inside of it.

Jason faintly smiled at the girl when he heard her muttering "fricking stupid hair". He found her entertaining and adorable.

Lily never actually cursed, she just simply didn't like too, but don't let that fool you she wasn't a quiet shy little girl.

Matter of fact she was quite the opposite

She was like a firecracker that is ready to blow in your face if you trigger it. And that's why her being in the same room with the fire itself wasn't really good.

"It's freezing." Lily said to no one in particular.

"What do you expect after running under the rain in this cold weather." Jason said, announcing his presence.

Lily , who was scared shitless , screamed loudly in fear.

She thought it was a ghost .

I mean you'd think the same if you were alone in the middle of nowhere, in the dark might I add, and heard someone speaking to you.

"Oh my goodness! You scared me to death! Who are you? What are you doing here?" Lily was too scared and didn't know what to do or say.

Jason only chuckled at her frightened state .

"Why are you laughing you weirdo?"

"I'm the weirdo?" Jason was having the time of his life getting on her nerves.

"Yes, sitting in the dark corner like a creep and watching me" She crossed her arm rubbing them in an attempt to get herself warm.