Chapter two

A/N: The italics is what she is saying in the video log, sorta like what Jake did but a V.O(voice over). 

Her outfit towards the end of the scene

It was the next day, I was more excited when Grace told me last night that we were going to the Hallelujah Mountains. I missed going into the forest. My father forbidden me from going anywhere in Pandora. But Grace found a way to get me to come with her.

  I still miss seeing my friend, but I know that I will see her someday, and I will be able to go back. 

   I was sitting in my link as Grace was helping me with the machine.

  "See you soon, Grace." I said as she closed the door and I shut my eyes and let my mind go blank.

  ------

"I forgot how much I missed these mountains!" I exclaimed, my heart pounding with excitement.

   I was sitting across from Jake on the jet as we made eyecontact.

   The jet landed as we were now in our avatar bodies.

  Jake gets off holding his gun up as he looks for any signs of danger.

  "Relax, Marine." I said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

  Jake started to point his gun at the trees as we were walking through the forest.

I chuckled.

"Those are lemurs. They're not a threat to us." I assured as Jake put his gun down again, and I walked in front of him.

  "How will they know we're here?" I smiled softly at Norm.

  "They know we're here. They're hiding somewhere in the trees. They're watching us." I looked up in the trees, I wouldn't be shocked if Netiryi was hiding above.

   "I used to help Grace with the school. They loved it.  Fast learners, they loved to braid my hair. It was their favorite hobbies." I said to Jake," I take my braid as I smiled fondly at the memory.
    "Why can't you go back?" He asks.

  "My father forbidden me.  They burned down the school, Quarich is a dick but I had no other choice but to listen to my father's orders. I haven't talked to him in three years." I felt Jake stare at me, I looked back at him as we started to walk.

   The night before, Grace told me to keep watch on Jake to make sure he didn't do something stupid. It was like taking care of a toddler from breaking glass.

  Jake touched a plant that quickly disappeared into the ground.

   "Look at that!" Jake said, as he did it again, causing me to laugh at his childlike manor.

"You're such a baby, Marine." I teased. He gives me a playful glare in response.

"What are these called?" He asked, playing with one more.