Chapter 7

A/N: Sorry it took a few days for me to update the next chapter, but here is the next chapter! Thank you everyone once again for enjoying this book I appreciate everyone one of you loves!

I  continued to stare blankly at the wall. My heart was breaking, I could feel a pair of blue eyes staring at me, but I chose to ignore him. 

   "They bulldozed a sacred sight on purpose, to trigger a response. They're fabricating this war to get what they want." Grace said. 

    "My father wants to kill every one of them. I don't know what his intentions are, but he is no longer a father to me." I spoke, still facing the wall. 

   "Did you even mean?" I whispered, I looked up at Jake. 

  But he was silent, everyone looked at me. 

   "Of course you didn't. My father told you to get close to me, didn't he? Because he knows that I could get us into the village. I should've known to never fall in love with a jerk like you." I have so many emotions running threw my body. 

    Anger, sadness, loss. 

   I saw Trudy as she was holding someone at gunpoint. 

   "What's going on?" I asked, as she opened the cell. 

   "Sec-ops is rolling the gunships. They're gonna hit hometree!" I quickly got up, as I throw my hands in my red hair. 

    "When?" I ask the brunette. 

   "Now. We're spooling up now. I gotta go." We all followed her, my heart pounding in my stomach, I think I'm going to puke. 

   I was silent, along with everyone else as Grace tries to explain to Selfridge about the people. 

   "Parker, wait, stop! These are people that you're about to-" He cuts her off. 

    "They're fly bitten savages that live in a tree. Look around, I don't know about you but I see a lot of trees. They can move." I let out a frustrated sound, causing the others to look at me. 

    "Listen, dick. You don't understand anything because you haven't studied this planet.  You don't know what it's like there. You don't know how amazing it is, when you go to the sacred tree. I could feel them, they're alive. They're really alive, and I don't know why you

 can't comprehend something so simple!" Grace places a hand on my shoulder as I tried to catch my breath. 

    "There's children for fucksakes! Dad, what if I was there? What if I was in that Avatar right now and you shot me? And I died? Wouldn't you stop then?" I said to my father, only for him to say nothing. 

    "Look Selfridge, you don't want this kind of blood on your hands. Trust me, let me talk to them." I laugh. 

   "Trust you? After everything you caused? You caused a war, Jake!" I exclaimed, but I knew it was the only way to get them to move but I know that they won't.

   We rushed to the avatar links, I quickly hopped into mine as Grace quickly got to work to set me up. 

  "You and Jake got one hour." Selfridge said, I just nodded my head as I continued hearing him say one hour as I was closing the door. 

    I looked around and saw Jake. 

   "Leighton-" but I just flipped him off as we reached Eytukan. 

   "Eytukan, listen to me. Please, we have something to say." I started. 

   "Speak, Jake sully and Leighton Quarich." I gulped, knowing that what we were about to say would fuel more anger for the people.