Chapter 8

stayed at the village, my human body was with Eywa.
  "Do you think we will win?" I asked Neytiri as I was sharpening my arrows.
   "You must believe in yourself. If you do not then we will not be." I smiled softly.
  "I forgave him. I didn't want to, but my heart yearned for him. Is this wrong of me?" Neytiri places her hand on my heart.
   "Your heart sings for him. You are the Last Widow, the mate of Toruk Macto. You may face many challenges to prove your love. You must trust in one another." Sometimes what she says to me doesn't always makes sense, but her words speak to me.
  "I trust him." She gives me a soft smile and removes her hand on my heart.

  Eywa if you hear me, I will listen to you. I see you, Eywa. I spoke out loud. I was alone, my dreams were true. There was a war coming. But I was able to warn the people.

   Night has fallen, as I realized I hadn't seen Jake anywhere. I knew where he would be, I walked away from the village and to the tree of voices.
   I stopped a few feet away from Jake, as I listened to what he was going to say.
   "I know I'm just talking to a tree right now. But if Leah was right, if you really are there I need to give you a heads up." Jake connects his que on the tree.
   "If Grace is there with you, or Leighton.  Look into their memories and they can show you the world we came from. There is no green there. They killed their mother, and they're gonna do the same here." I stalker towards him, and place a hand on his shoulder.
  "She does not choose sides, Jake." I kneeled next to him as I rested my head against his shoulder.
   "Eywa is very powerful. She will guide us, but she does not choose sides." I spoke softly.
   "How are you so sure of this?" I smiled softly.
   "Because I saw her. We are one, we are powerful together. The last Shadow and the Last Widow were very powerful. They were able to bring war five times, this will be the last." There was a silent pause.
   "I was scared." I scrunch my eyebrows together as I looked up at him.
   "You went limp in my arms. I couldn't do anything, I thought you were dead. And I was the one who caused you so much pain." I quickly take his hands and we stand up.
  "No. You did what you had to do. You were taking orders, I am alive. We are going to be together, we are going to stop my father. We will be the heroes that we are born to be. I am right here." I place his hand over my heart, as I continued to stare into his green eyes.
  "I am right here, and I will continue to stay by your side for however long Eywa wants me." I promised.
  Jake moves his hand that was on my chest to my cheeks.
   "I love you." He kisses me softly against my lips.
   "She chose us. Why would Eywa choose two humans to save her world?" I take a deep breath as our foreheads were connected.
   "Because the people need someone that knows everything about the human world. They need someone to guide them, to be their protectors." My hands were on his chest as I spoke.
   "If anything happens. If I die again, you must continue fighting for these people for me. You can not give up on them, Jake." He shakes his head.
  "You will not die, I will not allow that to happen. You're to stay by my side the whole time. I'm not letting you go again." I sighed.
   "I am a warrior Jake. I am meant to be with Eywa, only with time." I said.
    "This won't be your time." He pressed.
  "I know it isn't, this is just in case." I pull his face closer to my lips as he drags his hands to my waist and holds me closer.
   "I love you Jake Sully." I whispered.
  "I love you. Leighton Quarich." I knew this moment wasn't going to last.

  Ewya, I will protect them. We will protect your people, your world. I will do everything in me to do that.

    A/N: I know this chapter is really short but ahhhh!! This story is almost over and I am so grateful for those who have read it! But here is chapter 8 for you lovies.