𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 ~ 𝘼𝙟𝙖𝙭

Word count: 1,136

THIS ONESHOT IS ALSO XAVIER AS A BOY BSF

I'm not sure if I need a tw sooo ...

⚠️Tw⚠️ sexual comment, nothing to bad tho
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"You are so gonna lose" Ajax said walking up to you, "oh your on" you grinned.

It was the Poe race and you, Enid, Wednesday, and some other girl built a boat. You were all very exited to win the race for Ophelia hall for the first time in 5 years. All of you were determined to beat Bianca's group, who were cheaters. This year with Wednesday and thing on your team, it finally seemed possible. But, another group was also determined to win. They were dressed as stupid, hot clowns. There team was Xavier, Ajax, and some other boys.

It was hard to be going agenst them, Xavier, your best friend, and Ajax, your boyfriend. It also didn't help that they were both very stubborn and did not wanna loose.

"Y/n where are your whiskers?" Enid asks while we get into the boat. "whiskers?" "Yeah, everyone else is wearing them... except Wednesday." "Ok, will you draw them for me" I ask, "YESSS" she screams with excitement. Ajax and Xavier look at us, probably because of the scene Enid just made. Xavier whispered something to Ajax as a grin appeared on his face. He gave me a quick wink as principle Weems started to talk.

As Weems finished her boring speech we were told to start. One of the teams boats went down, and Thing pulled a lever. Thanks to thing, we were still going strong. As Wednesday ran to get our flag, me, Enid, and thing decided to sabotage the clowns.

"Hey thing, can you distract some clowns for me?" I asked, "hey Enid, can you sabotage their boat to sink?" I turned looking at her. "Omg yess!!! Your so smart!!!" She screamed. "Shh" I said noticing the clowns on their way back. As Enid got back into the boat Xavier and Ajax cane into sight with their flag in hand.

"Later losers" Xavier waved, causing Ajax and the other clowns to laugh. "Well see who's gonna be laughing soon" you mumbled loud enough for Enid to hear. Bianca's boat had arrived and as Bianca came back into sight with her flag, so did Wednesday.

We hurried to beat the clowns. As we passed the boys their boat started sinking, "later losers" you mock back. "Damn it" Ajax yelled, you could hear the frustration in his voice. As we were about to win, with Bianca behind us out boat started shaking, "thing" Wednesday whispered. With that, thing was in the water. Our boat quit shaking, thanks to Thing.

We got closer to Bianca's boat, stabbing it making it sink. We got closer to the school as everyone cheered. Wednesday and Enid ran our flag through the finish line, with me and the other girl behind. Everyone cheered and was happy, except for one clown, one stupid hot clown. "Wanna hug" he asked walking up to you, the biggest grin on his face. "No way" you giggled, running away from him.

He chased after, trying to grab you. You knew him better then to think he wanted an innocent hug, he wanted to soak you with the freezing lake water that was on him. "Ajax... please... no..." you pleaded, out of breath, as he got closer to you, "what's wrong, I just wanna give my pretty girl a hug"   "Your pretty girl?" You stopped in your tracks thinking about the words. "Yes, MY pretty girl, and only  MY pretty girl" he spoke stopping as well.

Ajax caught you off guard as he pulled you into a kiss. Your hands wrapped around his neck and his around your waist. "I love you, you stupid, hot clown" you giggled, "I love you too, I guess getting you wet wasn't as hard as I thought" he laughed, causing you to screech realizing you were soaked.

You pushed him back as he fell onto the dock. "I will push you into that water" you threatened "unless..." you thought for a second, "you tell me what Xavier said to you when you winked at me before the race" you spoke with curiosity. " oh my god, no. You would have to  kill me before I tell you that" he spoke sounding serious. "Oh come on" you nudged him, "no, y/n" "PLEASEEE" and you dramatically fall next to him, "oww" you grabbed your head. "Are you ok" he asked "you know what would make me feel better?" You asked forming a plan.

"How, what can I do for my pretty girl" he asked giving me a smile. "Tell me what Xavier said" you said eagerly. "N/n..." he started, "HEY CLOWN HEAD, YEAH YOU GET OVER HERE" you yelled to Xavier. "What do you want and why the fuck did you call me clown head" he asked not very exited to be talking to you.

"Well 1. You look like a stupid ass clown, 2. What did you say to Ajax about me earlier".
A grin appeared on Xavier's face. "Yeah I'm not saying that, ask him" he tried playing it cool. "OH COME ON" you whined.

"Really wanna know what was said?" Ajax questioned, "YES" you screamed. Ajax leaned closer to you, going to whisper in your ear. "He said.." he teased "he said..." "Ajaxxxxx" "fine, he said.. you look hot as fuck in the out fit" he continues, "and you should totally take it off for me" he joked.

Xavier was laughing at your face and Ajax was laughing as you hit him. "I HATE YOU GUYS" "really? I thought I was a stupid, hot clown" he repeated. At this point Xavier was on the ground laughing and Ajax had the biggest grin ever.

"Oh really?" You pushed Ajax into the lake, "Y/N L/N" he was flapping his arms around trying to process what just happened. "Sucks to suck" Xavier laughed.

(If y'all know when Percy said "sucks to suck" from a interview then ily anyways back to this cringy oneshot)

You pushed Xavier into the water, "yeah it does suck to suck" Ajax laughed.

Somehow you were pulled into the water with the two boys. Let's just say, principle Weems was NOT happy all 3 of you SOAKING her halls. But it was still the best Poe race yet, with your boyfriend and your boy best friend.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/n
Ok ngl, this was nothing like I planned... I imagined this diffrent but my mind just came up with ideas as I typed and well... here we are. I hope you guys still enjoy it, even though it's also a little Xavier. Also I'm so sorry for how CRINGY this is. Please leave feed back!!
Love y'all <3
~Abby