01

"MOM YOU'RE LITERALLY ruining my life" I shouted as she stood by the door,huffing and puffing on a cigarette.
The woman was a pyscho she didn't care about anyone but herself....and her hundreds of boyfriends that switched every month.
You might say I'm being harsh on her but she was worse.
How dare she move me and my brother to Degrassi without our Knowledge who did she think she was?

My mother?

Well yes she was my mother,but moving us back to a school we...Well I despised was a punishment.
I used to go to degrassi a couple years back,in grade 7 but it's the only year that I survived due to my and I quote 'catastrophic behaviour lack of interest in subjects and complete disregard of others'
I was just a bored kid and I wanted to have some fun,the school suggested my mother take me to a doctor to get some tests done.
They thought I had ADHD... I don't.

I'm just weird I guess.

"Hello answer me?" I continued to shout,staring at her as she still continued to puff away,her floral sheer robe swished in the wind,she was such a weirdo,she wasn't even wearing pants still in her undies and vest.
I think she does that because well...most of street had already seen more than what she was wearing.
Most of the street was married with kids.

I could hear my brother clobber down down stairs,he huffed greatly walking into the living room and stopping beside me. He turned looking over at out mother and scoffing in absolute disgust.

"Ew mum,put some clothes on" he shooed her walking Into the open kitchen and grabbing an orange juice from the fridge.
"Mum,you not gonna explain yourself?" I asked once more,crossing my arms and leaning on one hip,I felt like a 30 year old soccer mum.
My mother finally looked over her shoulder at me.

"What do you want?" She asked coldly.

"Your ruining our lives"i stated she merely rolled her eyes,how could she be so insensitive to my feelings, Aiden was watching from the kitchen he was sat on the kitchen counter,the least he could do is egg me on.

"And how did you get that idea?" She asked me.

"Your moving us to a whole other school in the middle of the year,everyone has friends,everyone has cliques and your being a terrible mother" I cocked my head at her,she smirked turning back to the outside.
See what I mean terrible mother.
Aiden scoffed jumping of the counter and grabbing his bag,he shoved past my mother and walked away without a goodbye.

"Manners kid manners" our mother shouted.

I grabbed my backpack following him,he didnt get very far.
If my brother was any animal it would be a snail he was real slow,I didnt know if he was walking slow intentionally or he genuinely was just slow but I didnt ask. I just walked beside him in silence.
Aiden had grabbed the short straw in this situation.
Me,I had Already been to degrassi,I knew a few people.
Wouldn't exactly call them friends but I knew people,Aiden on the other hand knew nobody.
He had never been to the school he had never met anyone there,he was clueless and lonely.

But it was aiden,he was an alright looking guy and he had some sort of personality behind his stupid crude jokes and his clothes that's 2x his size.
I'm sure he would make friends,I mean at least he'd do a much better job then I ever have.