02

WE SOON ARRIVED AT degrassi,we stood at the school steps.
I was personally ready to go in, there was no point staring at a simple building might aswell get the day over and done with. I looked over at Aiden his eyes wee glued to the doors. He was scared and it was obvious,maybe I had made him watch those teen rom coms too much with bullies who threw you in trash cans and stuff you  in lockers.
To be fair Aiden was skinny enough to be stuffed in a locker.

I nudged him snapping him out of his trance,he was still scared when he looked over at me,he was being such a wimp and I was sure to tell him that.

"Stop being such a wimp" I scoffed jogging up the stairs I could hear him huff and follow me.
First things first we had a quick meeting with the principal,I knew Mr Raditch,he didnt except me, so with my bed reputation and a siblings joining my arrival at degrassi he wasn't exactly gonna like Aiden either.
We walked over to the front desk the lady sat down looked up at us with a bright smile.

"What would you like dear?"

"We have a meeting with Principal Radditch"

"Name?" She asked.

"Lily and Aiden meeks" I answered she looked down at a sheet of paper layed on the table.

"Right go through" she spoke looking back up,I smiled back at her seeing as she was such a nice woman the last desk lady I knew hated kids.
This wasn't an assumption it was common knowledge,she absolutely hated her job and it was obvious she had also told us on many occasions that she hated kids and that she didn't need this job cause her husband had three jobs of his own.
She was an agorant woman glad she's gone.

I followed Aiden into Radditch's office where we saw him stood by his desk staring out the window,he turned to us noticing the sudeen Movements of bodies.
We stood idly as he stared back at us.
He wasn't very happy to say the least,wasn't very happy to see me but at least he was giving me another chance.

"Take a seat" he ushered us towards the two seats in front of his desk,I looked over at Aiden who shrugged taking a seat I followed as radditch sat in front of us.

"So..." he started staring me down,he didnt pay much attention to Aiden,I believe he was absolutely frightened to have his favourite troublesome student back.
I stared at him  leaning back in my seat in an unbotberd manner.

"Its always good to have old students return" a fake smile pinged up on his face almost like he was in a theatre play and it was his cue.

"And your brother here Aiden correct?"
Aiden nodded Frantically,he was somewhat intimidated by Radditch,maybe because of all the trophies plastered up on his wall.

"Well,I hope to see an improvement in your behaviour Miss Meeks and I hope to find that you don't follow in your sister footsteps Mr meeks"

Aiden nodded once more,I flashed a smile at Radditch,he huffed getting up and grabbing two peices of paper,he walked back over to us passing us the sheets that contained our timetables.
He gave us one last fake smile before directing us out his office.