𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 (𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲)

Xiao Zhan just watched the eyes of the person he thought he knew, losing it slowly. 

Xiao Zhan felt guilt seeing the way Wang Yibo has turned out, just because of their breakup. Xiao Zhan felt like the breakup was only painful for him, but it seemed otherwise. 

The breakup broke both of them into shreds and this caused both of their mental and physical health to fall downhill. 

Now that Xiao Zhan found a way out of the pain, Wang Yibo didn't. Seeing his eyes made Xiao Zhan feel pain for him, the same pain he felt after their breakup. Xiao Zhan watched in horror as Wang Yibo admitted to doing a horrible thing due to the breakup, Xiao Zhan didn't know whether to hug Wang Yibo or punch him out of anger, but he couldn't do both. 

Xiao Zhan hated Wang Yibo in the beginning when he became Xiao Zhan's boss at the hospital but now, he felt *pause* empathy for Wang Yibo as Wang Yibo hasn't moved on from everything yet.

Wang Yibo on the other hand, watched Xiao Zhan shed a tear while staring at him making Wang Yibo scoff.

"Why is my baby crying?" Wang Yibo wiped Xiao Zhan's cheek and letting go of the grip on Xiao Zhan's hands.

This was the only moment; Xiao Zhan could run far away without looking back and yet....... Xiao Zhan hugged Wang Yibo as tightly as possible.

Wang Yibo froze in shock as Xiao Zhan hugged him so tightly that it gave Wang Yibo comfort and warmth.

That is when Wang Yibo lost it completely and broke down in tears in Xiao Zhan's arms that he's yearned for years and has wanted to be in. Wang Yibo knew that Xiao Zhan will always love him no matter how much pain he'll gain from it, Xiao Zhan is Wang Yibo's world, and the only reason Wang Yibo is still alive till now. 

*Sob* "Please don't leave me Xiao Zhan! I beg you!" Wang Yibo sobbed his pain out onto Xiao Zhan's embrace.

Wang Yibo sat on his knees still holding Xiao Zhan and Xiao Zhan never let go. Wang Yibo placed his face deeper into Xiao Zhan's neck letting his tears flood out. 

"Please stay with me till my last breath! I need you with me" Wang Yibo continued weeping his heart out.

Wang Yibo needed to be in Xiao Zhan's embrace to regain his senses and his mentality as he revealed something he hid for years without telling a soul. Wang Yibo only had Xiao Zhan and no one else in his life, his mother was deadbeat and his father really never cared for Wang Yibo's mental state.

Xiao Zhan was the only person in Wang Yibo's life that cared, cherished, listened and loved Wang Yibo. But it all came crashing down on that June 2nd, that day ruined Wang Yibo's life, and it caused him to realize that he had to protect anything that he loved with his soul. Even if, he had to commit crimes.... he would. 

An hour later, Wang Yibo fell asleep on Xiao Zhan's lap who was sitting down while caressing Wang Yibo's head as he watched the city lights shine in such a big city.

Xiao Zhan saw the world after the breakup as a colorless world where colors never appeared until death. Xiao Zhan always thought about the colors he saw when he was with Wang Yibo, who showed him that true colors exist, and Wang Yibo took the pain Xiao Zhan had endured when Xiao Zhan's little brother passed. Zi Yi was someone Xiao Zhan was close to but after the death Zhong who Ziyi and Xiao Zhan cherished the most.

Xiao Zhong was what you would call it....... the blossom boy. Zhong was a happy little boy and even though the life surrounding him was trash and full of violence, Zhong still smiled and danced to any music he heard. 

But........when Zhong passed away, Ziyi and Xiao Zhan didn't take it easily *pause* they were broken and angry because they knew the reason for Zhong's death and it was all due to their mother's selfishness and greediness.