𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 (𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫)

As the fall sun risen, the sign of love seemed to appear between Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan. Things have modified in Xiao Zhan's routine as now.... it included Wang Yibo, Wang Yibo always tried to be with Xiao Zhan no matter what. 

Many employees at the hospital started to suspect something was going on between Chairman Wang and Dr. Xiao. Rumors started spreading which reached the ears of Xu Kai which did please him at all but infuriated him as he had feelings blooming for Xiao Zhan day by day.

Today, Xiao Zhan many appointments with new patients and returning. Xiao Zhan woke up like usual and got ready for a long day of work which sometimes got cut short due to Wang Yibo changing his schedule so he could get off work early and if Xiao Zhan denied, Wang Yibo would have to announce in the hospital's intercom for Xiao Zhan to clock which. This embarrassed Xiao Zhan as he was a well-known doctor and having the Chairman give him "special" treatment made Xiao Zhan feel weird, but he had to resist it as this was for the meantime. 

Xiao Zhan headed into Beijing National Hospital like usual and headed up to his department which was the Cariology department. 

As Xiao Zhan walked in, he greeted the front desk of the department then heading to his own office. Yubin slowly entered Xiao Zhan's office with a smile as Xiao Zhan was settling down his briefcase.

"How was your morning, Zhan?" Yubin asked while giving a bright smile that Yubin always gave Xiao Zhan which also made his day.

"Like usual, hoping that he doesn't change anything" Xiao Zhan responded while taking out some papers and Yubin understood when Xiao Zhan said "he".

Yubin has gotten used to this new change of Xiao Zhan's schedule as Chairman Wang would randomly change Xiao Zhan's schedule for a date, meeting and or just wanting to see Xiao Zhan. Yubin was happy to see Xiao Zhan's life coming together after so many stumbles and he was proud that Xiao Zhan was changing for the better ways.

But Yubin always made sure to ask Xiao Zhan every morning, how he was doing because he knew that lovely things don't last so long, and he just wanted to make sure that nothing painful hurts Xiao Zhan.

Yubin had to also get used to Dr. Xu also known as Xu Kai's excessive texting with Yubin, always wanting to know what Xiao Zhan was doing and how he was doing. Yubin asked himself why Xu Kai wouldn't ask himself, but he realized the missing pieces which made him slightly update Xu Kai, he knew that if anything happened then having Xu Kai as back up would be good.

"Are you doing anything this evening?" Xiao Zhan asked Yubin making Yubin's eyes widen in the question.

"No, why?" Yubin sat on the armchair in front of Xiao Zhan's desk when Yubin suddenly got up in Xiao Zhan's answer.

"What now?! Shop for what?!" Yubin's eyes seemed to be at its limit making Xiao Zhan giggle in Yubin's reaction.

"Are you settling down?! ALREADY" Yubin asked getting closer to Xiao Zhan's face making him clear his throat before speaking.

"No, I just want to look for houses incase in the future I want to move to a better place" Xiao Zhan continued to set up some papers while Yubin tried to find a response for Xiao Zhan.

"I-I guess so, are you sure he didn't propose?" Xiao Zhan's head shot up to look at Yubin with widen eyes due to Yubin's words.

"NO" Xiao Zhan said loudly making it clear that Wang Yibo never proposed.

"So, what time?" Yubin asked as he reached for his phone in his pocket then opening his schedule as he also had a lot of appointments with patients and wanted to see when he was available.