Chapter 2 - When A Predator Meets Its Mate

He took out the picture from the book and gazed at the sexy man in it. Appreciating his features that were well-balanced and symmetrical. With the addition of pouty lips and a button nose, they should have given the man a soft appearance, but they didn't. There was nothing soft about the masculine man. Not even his short stature, there was just too much aggression there. Aggression that was etched into both his expressions and body language. Seeing his writing for the first time made him confident that Jong-woo would be his masterpiece. Therefor, when he met him, he was taken aback by the unexpected turn of events. Not disappointed, but surprised. 

Moon-jo considered himself a hawk. A predator among humans. Therefore, he was not astonished by his complex social needs.  As a matter of necessity, he required the assistance of those around him; however, did he genuinely care about their well-being? No. And if he saw them as a threat, then he killed them. He shrugged with a rather cold demeanor while contemplating the matter, before easing the picture of Jong-woo into the book. It was just facts, he thought. Survival of the fittest. Some people were meant to cull the sheep. Something he was trying to get Jong-woo to comprehend. The man dressed up like a sheep despite being a predator. His need to transform Jong-woo was not surprising to him. No, what was unexpected, was discovering that like the hawk, he too had a mate.

He had observed him through the peephole in the wall. Admittedly, he had initially mistaken Jong-woo for prey. Until he explored his room, that was. Looking at the books he liked to read, reading his writing, and paying actual attention to him. Everything indicated towards the presence of a predator. Walking to the rooftop and talking to Jong-woo further solidified this. He had adored the aggression, even when it was directed at him. Then, the way he lit up talking about his book and the way his character killed. For the first time, Moon-jo felt attraction. Normally, he only felt passion when making a kill. He was all powerful, when watching the life drain out of his prey. Those were the moments when he felt energized and experienced a sense of elation. But Jong-woo changed all that. For the first time, he had carnal thoughts that weren't related to killing. He wanted to experience what it was like to be touched by Jong-woo. Whether in pleasure or anger, he really didn't give a fuck. It wasn't until that moment that he felt lonely because he hadn't been before, but he hadn't known Jong-woo before. Now that he did, he belonged to and with Moon-jo. Eventually, he would come to understand this.

The following morning, after their initial meeting and conversation, he proceeded to the showers and deliberately approached Jong-woo. He was exposing himself, showing his scars. That in and of itself was a statement to Jong-woo. That he was experiencing emotions that were not superficial. As Moon-jo positioned himself in the stall adjacent to Jong-woo, he found himself appreciating the view that Jong-woo was providing to him. Soaping himself, he watched the water cascading down that smooth masculine back to skate over the globes of Jong-woo's ass. Moon-jo's fingers itched, and this time in wasn't in desire to choke a throat. It was incredibly domestic and, in its own way, thrilling to take a shower beside him and talk. That was until he asked Jong-woo to join him for drinks later. Subsequently, he reminded Moon-jo that he had a girlfriend by stating that he was unable to do so due to spending time with her. Moon-Jo was aware of the girlfriend due to his thorough investigation. To be honest, he didn't really care about her at the time, considering her insignificance. However, things are different now. The heat of attraction was replaced by rage. Now it was unacceptable.