Chapter 7 - Have Each Other By The Throat

Despite numerous attempts to communicate, Jong-woo sat silently in the police station. They demanded that he apologize, yet he remained mute. He was nervously biting his nails while waiting for the psycho to arrive. He wasn't even nervous about being arrested. No, his issues were much more extensive than simply beating some kids. 

Moon-jo was trying to turn him into a freak, one similar to the other residents. He fucking hated those fuckers. A monster he might be, but a freak he was not. He was honest enough with himself to admit that he was not sane, but he refused to be anything like them. As if all that wasn't enough, he'd further complicated matters by incorporating sex. Albeit amazing sex; that had him seeing stars, but he felt a sensation similar to that of a praying mantis, wondering when his head would be torn off and his body devoured. As he was contemplating this, the parents of the boys were becoming increasingly vocal and demanding. It was evident that they were anticipating not only his incarceration but also a restitution. 

That was the moment when Moon-jo entered, displaying his imposing stature. His smile less creepy and more charming, but he was not less scary for it. He possessed a dominance that had the police officers and parents backing up. Moon-jo was initially polite, offering to pay the hospital bills, but when the parents tried to demand an apology as well, the smile left his face. Jong-woo broke out in chills. That's when Moon-jo informed them that he had footage of the boys attacking first and handed it over to an officer. The police station suddenly became quiet, as this information changed everything. Jong-woo could push the issue and not pay anything if he wanted to. However, Jong-woo's use of excessive force prompted him to consent to paying for hospital expenses. As Moon-jo pulled his card out, he held it up but didn't hand it over. Staring down the parents, "apologize."

The police officer presented him with his identification card, however, in truth, he was unable to pay attention

The police officer presented him with his identification card, however, in truth, he was unable to pay attention. The thought of cutting his losses was all Jong-woo could think about. Not only did he have to figure out how to pay for his return home, but also how to repay Moon-jo. He escaped going to jail, but everything else was falling apart. 

Distracted, he simply followed Moon-jo when he left. When they got to the steps leading to Eden, he couldn't help but stop. He didn't want to go in there again. Logically, he was aware that the individual in front of him was the issue, however, emotionally, he feels that it is the location and the others.

"I really don't know what you are trying to do here... I don't care what you do, but I don't want anything to do with it." He tells him, clearly hearing the fear in his voice. 

Decision made, he informs him that he will be moving out tomorrow and will never return. "Don't worry, though, I'll pay you back the settlement money." 

Before Jong-woo can finish speaking, Moon-jo is moving to where Jong-woo is standing. Crowding into him until there is very little space between them. His face tense as he raises a finger to massage his temple, as if he were beginning to have a headache. His body language all but telling him to shut up. Still, Jong-woo goes on, "I'm begging you. Please just let me be." 

Jong-woo's breath freezing in his lungs as Moon-jo takes his hand from his temple to ever so gentle pinch Jong-woo's adam's apple. The sensation both threatening and tender. "This is called the uvula. I thoroughly enjoy looking at this part through other people's mouth." The conversation seems nonsensical but leaves Jong-woo chilled to the bone.

"From now on, do not hide anything from me." Moon-jo continues. His voice is void of anger, but his face is clearly showing his displeasure. "What had he hidden!?" He thought, but didn't voice.

 As they make their way up the stairs, he can feel his feet getting heavier and heavier. He really doesn't want to go back. "Go on in baby, I'm was going to smoke first." Moon-jo once again speaking softly to him.

Jong-woo could only nod his head, as he was unsure of what else to do. He was not yet at a point where he could run, but he would run. While outside, he met the kid, who asked many questions about his well-being as he walked inside with him. However, Jong-woo was still in shock from all the events of the night and didn't notice. This is also the reason for his panic when he opened his door, as he mistook the towel on the bed for a dead cat. 

Being laughed at as an idiot by idiots was like lighting gasoline. The hatred was only growing and was about to explode. There was nothing to help him anchor himself as he spiraled out of control. As he sat rocking, he continued to contemplate Moon-jo's act of placing his hands on his throat, which further irritates him. Before he even realizes what he is doing, he's at Moon-jo's door and turning the nob. Not surprised to find it unlocked considering, who would fuck with Moon-jo.

Moon-jo just stares at him as he looks up from the book he was reading, one of Jong-woo's favorites, actually. His expression indicates that he is surprised, but not upset. Jong-woo nods to the bed, then begins stripping his clothes. Moon-jo grins and doesn't hesitate to take his clothes off as well. Jong-woo takes advantage of having control and slides his hand through Moon-jo's happy trail. Ab muscles jump and tighten under his gliding hand. It wasn't the only thing to tighten. He can feel the blood rush directly to his dick, overwhelming him with lust. Yanking Moon-jo close, he continues to explore his body with both his tongue and hands. Smirking when a particularly vicious bite to Moon-jo's chest makes him gasp and grind his dick against Jong-woo. He wants to continue, but he cannot take much more himself and instead pushes Moon-jo towards his bed. Moon-jo's impatience is apparent as he hastily moves to climb onto the bed. However, only one leg has made it when Jong-woo is already slowly pushing his dick into that still stretched hole. Eyes rolling back as the exquisite pleasure overpowers him. 

When Moon-jo had bent over, Jong-woo could see clearly that his hole was still wet with his seed. It drove him fucking crazy to know that Moon-jo hadn't removed his cum but had wanted to keep a part of Jong-woo inside him. Despite the friction, Jong-woo repeatedly smashes his dick into Moon-jo, knowing Moon-jo wouldn't care even if it hurt. Jong-woo assumes that he is correct because Moon-jo pushes his head into the bed with a moan and starts shoving his ass back to meet Moon-jo's hips.

Grabbing a fistful of Moon-jo's hair, he yanks his head back. Ignoring the pain in his mouth as he bites at him. His entire body going up in flames as he's steadily pounding into the ass that had his dick in a death grip. The mantis' risky behavior was understandable if the sex was this good. Fuck, why did he have to feel so fucking good? Even the way Moon-jo smiled at him despite his hair and head being punished made his dick tingle. He wouldn't be able to hang on much longer. Hand sliding down from Moon-jo's hair, he wraps his hand round Moon-jo's neck, who never stops smiling as Jong-woo chokes him. It was so fucking sexy to watch his face flush red, eyes big. He clearly couldn't breathe, but he just reached for his dick and started stroking. What was he trying to say? That they both had each other by the neck. Groaning, Jong-woo let go of his choke hold and instead put his hand to the back of Moon-jo, pushing him down. Fucking him into the mattress. Nothing heard but their gasping breaths and the squelch as hips hit ass. 

"Fuck, why do you have to feel so fucking good." He groans to Moon-jo, suddenly not caring how thin the walls are. Moon-jo, whimpering as he pushes back on Jong-woo, equally uncaring. Feeling Moon-jo trying to reach his dick, he instinctively went to help. Grabbing him by the shoulders, he pulls him back until he was kneeling but wide open, causing Jong-woo to push even deeper. At this point, Moon-jo began chanting "baby." Almost as if he were begging. Jong-woo reaches his hand around to pull on that long hard dick. Sliding his palm over and over on that wet and dripping head, causing Moon-jo to go from chanting to high whining. 

"Pinch your nipples." He demands and without pause, Moon-jo does. 

He must like it because Moon-jo's walls twitched on his dick. Telling Jong-woo that he was about to lose it. Leaning forward, he makes marks on Moon-jo with his teeth. That pushes him over the edge because Jong-woo can feel the splash of wetness on his hand. Not giving a shit about his sticky hand, Jong-woo grips Moon-jo's waist, nails digging deep. The better grip allowing him to force Moon-jo onto his lap over and over. Setting a punishing pace that had him panting and begging for release. When Moon-jo put Jong-woo's fingers in his mouth and began sucking, that was all he needed to lose his seed once again deep inside Moon-jo.