Chapter 10 - Murder Husbands

He apparently wasn't the only one who was pissed off in their relationship. Jong-woo's approach was brutal and infused with murderous intent. This was acceptable to Moon-jo, who had a considerable amount of aggression towards the situation that needed to be released. The others mistakenly perceived Jung-woo as weak, whereas Moon-jo possessed the necessary intelligence to discern him more accurately. Despite his height and strength, Moon-jo did not possess much advantage, as Jong-woo was built like a pit and possessed the temperament of one. If Moon-jo had not had the experience he has, he would not have been a match. Nevertheless, he possessed an extensive amount of expertise as a serial killer. 

The thrill of hitting his lover's head into a desk and then throwing him through a door was something he'd never experienced before. Although it was not comparable to fucking or killing, it was nonetheless exhilarating. At the conclusion of their fight, Jong-woo was lying on the ground, exhibiting signs of having been completely beaten down. Bruises and blood coloring his otherwise pale skin. 

Moon-jo dragged him to the chair and sat down in front of him. From Jong-woo's position, he was able to observe Jieun. At present, it appears as though she lacks life. His attention was entirely focused on her. When Jong-woo finally turned his bruised, cut, but still attractive face to look at Moon-jo, he saw true anger there. "Why?" He inquired in a pained and raspy voice. 

Moonjoo resisted his jealousy and held up the tooth bracelet he had made for Jong-woo. "I had to finish this for you." he crooned while feeling himself smile. How could he not be content, given that he had regained his beloved mate.

Before, Jong-woo's anger could morph into genuine hatred. "Don't worry, she's only out. I put her out to take the tooth." he told him while softening his smile. 

"See, my little mate, we can find a compromise." He thought. It was feasible for both of them to achieve their desires through this arrangement.

"Truly." Jong-woo asked as if Moon-jo would lie, well maybe, but this time he wasn't. As he was cognizant of the source of Jong-woo's uncertainty, he maintained his smile and merely nodded. 

"Listen carefully to what I'm about to tell you. I'm pretty sure you'll be interested in hearing this. You're free to kill anyone you like or let them live if it pleases you. Unless they cause harm to you emotionally or physically, then they will die regardless. You are not allowed to leave me... Ever. Unless you wish to experience this again. Otherwise, you are in control." He informs Jong-woo as he is placing the bracelet on his wrist. Both of them staring at it as Moon-jo adjusts it. 

Jong-woo then glances up, tilting his head to the side. "Fine, but I don't like the freaks and I won't live with them." 

Ahh, this explained a lot. Moon-jo shrugs his shoulders. He had no concern for them, only for Jong-woo. "Then kill them. I will kill them together with you. I would enjoy it." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barely undressed, they fucked. His nails pressed into Jong-woo's ass, pulling Jong-woo further into Moon-jo. He clasped Jong-woo's hips with his thighs. Jong-woo wrapped his hands around Moon-jo's throat, resulting in his eyes rolling back. Jong-woo consistently pegged his prostate with each thrust of his hips. He was desperate for Jong-woo to propel him over the edge. The situation was chaotic, given their limited time, but neither of them could deny themselves the frenzy fuck. It would be necessary for them to temporarily separate in order to emerge from this situation unharmed. It was solely due to the policewoman located downstairs that Jong-woo refused to allow him to kill. He drew the line at her and his other friends after they killed all the other residents together. 

Moon-jo had readily agreed as he would not breach his promise and devised a plan that involved being drugged and covered in blood, in the hopes that they would transport him as dead without conducting a thorough examination. Thereby providing him with the opportunity to escape and meet Jong-woo once he had been discharged from the hospital. When the concoction of the plan was done, he unbuttoned his pants, knowing what violence would do to Jong-woo, and he was not disappointed.

Fuck, he wasn't going to last much longer. A whine emanated from his mouth as he was subjected to a particularly forceful blow to his prostate. 

"Fuck, Jong-woo, we don't have long." He regretted the necessity to inform him. He wasn't doing it because he really wanted to, but rather because he wanted to avoid any incident so they could do this again. Particularly in a place where it could be done repeatedly. He had a desire to consume Jong-woo; however, it appeared that there was no suitable location due to bruising, and Jong-woo, unlike him, was not inclined towards the discomfort. This was acceptable as he inflicted it so well. Even now, biting at Moon-jo's nipples and scoring his nails down his back. The strenuous pace that Jong-woo maintained with his hips resulted in a pleasant sting to Moon-jo's ass that caused him to whimper.

Luckily, Jong-woo took mercy on him and began jerking his cock. Rubbing his palm over the head the way Moon-jo liked. Moon-jo's knees were shaking around Jung-woos hips, and his back was bowing. Fireworks exploded behind his eyelids, and then he burst into flames, both in his head and body. Moon-jo experienced Jong-woo's cock jerking and warmth filling his channel. His cock gave several twitches before Jong-woo finally disengaged. Moon-jo immediately felt the loss but knew it had to be done. There was no gentleness to their parting kiss as both of them prepared to play their part. But that was just them. They would never be a gentle type of couple. They were murder husbands, after all.

            The End... If anyone would like some kind of follow-up work. Please reach out to me.