Sidekicks

It was a really nice day you were babysitting Chumley and the other walrus kid and your job was almost over. You heard the doorbell ring while tucking the kids into bed for a nap so you finished quickly and walked right over to the door. 

Hello what can i do for you? 

It was the old monkey man. 

Old monkey: I need some sugar could you spare some?

Y/n: Sure! let me go and get it please make yourself comfortable would you like some tea and cookies as well?

Why thank you my dear i'd love some.

I went and grabbed the sugar and cookies wile the tea brew.

Y/n: Hear you go im letting the tea brew 

Old monkey: Thank you 

meanwhile with sonic AKA SONIC POV

I was running away from egg man when I got the bright Idea to tease him.

Sonic: You can't lose me, Egghead!

Dr.Eggman: Eggman! You know my name is Dr. Eggman! You do that on purpose!

Sonic: Do what, Egghead?

The chase was still.

 Sonic: Who-o-oa!

I had to make a stop because of the cliff and I didn't want to plummet to my death.
I look up to see egg man way above.

Dr. Eggman: It all ends here, old friend. Prepare to be destroyed by burn bot!

I look to the side and I see funny looking robot. 

Sonic: So what, he's gonna burn me with flamethrowers or something? 

Dr. Eggman: Flamethrower? Well... no...  

Sonic: Oh, uh, acid? Incendiary grenades?!

Dr. Eggman: No no no, the li- claws! He has claws! Very painful claws!

Sonic: Then you should have called him "Claw bot" or "The Lacerator" or "Pinch-a-tron 9000." But  "Burn bot"? I mean, that's just false advertising!

Dr. Eggman: I name the robots, Sonic! Burn bot, attack!

Burn bot jumps down and starts speeding towards me. 

I run in the same direction, keeping directly across from Burnbot. Overhead, Tails flies by in his plane.

Tails: Blue Leader, this is Yellow Sky. I have eyes on Burnbot. He's on the move! Over.

Sonic: Thanks, Tails. Initiate "speeding swing surprise "

Tails dives his plane into the canyon, sending Eggman into a spin. Tails activates his enerbeam . me and Burnbot leap at each other as the scene goes into slow motion. Tails flies by, throwing the beam to me. I catch the beam, swing around on it, and deliver a kick to Burnbot, launching him into the canyon wall. I land on the canyon floor across from Burnbot. Eggman flies down.

Dr. Eggman: Get up, get up, get up!

Burn bot climbs to its feet, then notices Tails' plane flying overhead. It fires one of its claws at the plane, damaging the wing. The plane goes into a spin.

Sonic: Bail, Tails, bail!

Tails pulls the eject lever, only for it to break off in his hand.  I prepare to rush to help, but I'm cut off by Burnbot. I dodge one of Burnbot's claws, then see a large rock poised over it. I jump over another of Burnbot's attacks, and spins into the rock, dropping it on Burnbot. I leaps up to the top of the canyon.