Chapter 7

Chapter VII

    In the conversation Yang Yixiao imagined, he probably never expected Mi Li to say this, and there was a crack in the smirk on his face.

    "Miss Mi, I'm Yang Yixiao, President Qin's secretary."

    Mi Li blinked.     Yang Yixiao gritted

    her teeth: "We met last week. In the Xinhe Jiayuan community, Mr. Qin asked me to deliver something to you."

Xiao: "Sorry, I don't have a good

    memory." I don't have a good memory, so I don't remember the words you provoked, and I didn't take it to heart at all hehehe.

    As the second villain in the original text besides the heroine's sister, Yang Yixiao is also very dedicated. The sullenness in her eyes flashed away, and she quickly put on that kind and gentle smirk.

    "It's okay. Why didn't you tell me that Mr. Qin kicked you out? After all, you are his real wife. Your marriage was arranged by Mr. Qin and his wife. Even if he doesn't like you, he can't do this. If it spreads out and people know that you live in such a crappy place, you don’t know how to laugh at the Qin family! No, I have to go to Mr. Qin to seek justice for you!” These

    words also deceived the silly white sweet heroine, Mi Li didn't believe that Yang Yixiao didn't know before she came.

    Even if you don't know, you should know when you get to the place. If you really want to help her, the small report has already been typed up, so there is no need to wait until she comes back to show sympathy and annoyance in person.

    What's more, Yang Yixiao's words reveal that she has a great status in the Qin family, Qin Maorong attaches great importance to her, and Qin Hao also regards her as his confidant's superiority.

    The hostess and Qin Hao have already obtained their certificates. When Yang Yixiao saw her, she called her "Miss Mi". The intention to disassociate the hostess from the Qin family should not be too obvious to Mi Li.

    To hit a snake is to hit seven inches. For such a self-righteous and self-conscious person, Mi Li knows how to irritate her.

    "Didn't Qin Hao tell you? I left by myself." Mi Li pretended to be surprised.

    Yang Yixiao's expression was sluggish for a second, and Mi Li made another stab at the situation, and muttered softly: "It shouldn't be, Qin Hao trusts you so much, why didn't he tell you?"

    "That's right..." Yang Yixiao The smile on Yi Xiao's face gradually forced, "You live well, why do you want to leave?"

    "I don't like him, so I left."

    Mi Li said this lightly, as if throwing away a piece of waste paper. To Yang Yixiao, who regards Qin Hao as the whole of her life, the effect is no less than going bankrupt and buying a treasure, only to be questioned as a counterfeit on a street stall.

    "Oh, it's all because Qin Hao didn't explain clearly to you. You made you worry about me in vain, so you made a trip for nothing." Make-up +1

    Yang Yixiao finally couldn't hold back under Mi Li's continuous make-up. She said coldly, "It's not in vain. Mr. Qin asked me to inform you that the Du family will hold a reception next Saturday, and he will come to pick you up and go with him."

    Throwing down these words, Yang Yixiao left without looking back, probably very angry.

    This can't hold back anymore, it seems that the heroine is too soft, which caused these people to ride on her head one by one and act recklessly.