Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    The two were not sitting close to each other, and this posture was uncomfortable, so they only touched for a moment before they separated.

    Not enough at all! I want to go home even more!

    Mi Li buried her head in her arms, feeling bored, while Qin Yao continued to deal with her work, occasionally stroking her head and smoothing her hair.

    After about an hour, Aunt Sun went up to deliver food to Xu Yayun, and then came down to inform Mi Li and Qin Yao to go up.

    When the two of them entered the bedroom door, Dr. Wang came out. Now Xu Yayun's condition has stabilized, and Dr. Wang's attitude is much better than before. He told Qin Yao to pay attention to the way he communicates with patients and not to be too excited. Qin Yao naturally agreed, and she would pay attention even without his telling.

    "Have you eaten yet? I heard from Xiao Sun that you haven't eaten much. Are you hungry? I'll ask her to get you some more fruit." In the bedroom, Xu Yayun changed into her pajamas, removed the makeup on her face, and the whole The man was thin and pale.

    She is still very gentle, caring for the two children as if nothing happened before. For such a nice person, Mi Li was very sad when she thought that the doctor said she only had one or two years to live.     "Don't bother mom, we're all done eating. Are you feeling better? Do you have anything else to eat? I'll get you some more?" Qin Yao sat down on the chair beside her mother's bed and held her hand .     "Ah, yes." Qin Yao said, Mi Li noticed Xu Yayun's almost untouched food on the bedside, and immediately echoed: "It's rare to see you, what do you want to eat? I'll get it!" Seeing Xu Yayun is like this, she really wants to help her do something. She has taken care of her sick father for a long time and is very skilled in making sick meals.     "My body is just like this, it's not a big deal." Xu Yayun shook her head and beckoned to Mi Li, "Li Li, come here."     Mi Li went to the bed and sat down next to Qin Yao.

    "Isn't it hard work all these years by myself?" Xu Yayun took Mi Li's hand. Because Mi Li has been making pastry for the past few months, even though she has taken good care of her hands, her hands are still inevitably rougher than ordinary girls. Xu Yayun didn't know what to do, and when she touched it, she couldn't help thinking that the Mi family had treated her badly all these years.

    This was actually a misunderstanding, but there seemed to be nothing wrong with it. The Mi family didn't abuse Mi Li, but they treated the heroine very badly. Mi Li silently accepted Xu Yayun's kindness, thought for a while, and replied: "It's okay, especially with Qin Yao taking care of me recently, I am very happy every day."     Xu Yayun can talk to them both so calmly, Mi Li I think telling her this shouldn't irritate her. When liking someone, she wants to say good things about her to everyone, and Mi Li wants to share this joy and gratitude with Qin Yao's mother.     Xu Yayun smiled slightly, and folded the two hands that held Mi Li and Qin Yao respectively: "I have been ill for so many years, and I can see everything. I am not the kind of dead-headed person. Since you have chosen this If there is a way, then I will also bless you. When I was sleeping just now, I thought a lot, I thought of your mother, and thought that we made this marriage between you and Xiaohao, it was probably wrong from the beginning."     Xu Yayun shifted Open your eyes and look out the window. The sun was scorching outside, and two little birds were bouncing on the branches under the shade of the tree, chirping and calling out from time to time, very lively.     This scene somehow touched Xu Yayun's mind, her expression was already a little sad, but now it was even more sad.     "Your mother and I grew up together, and we are very good friends. We are also full of fantasies about love at an age like you are now. There are many suitors, and there are almost no tempting ones. When we meet the right one People really need a lot of luck..."     Hearing Xu Yayun's exclamation, Mi Li subconsciously looked at Qin Yao, just as Qin Yao was also looking at her, the two looked at each other and smiled, Qin Yao quietly He clenched the hand on the back of Mi Li's hand.