Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    In the next few days, Mi Li was the same as the first day. After going out with Qin Yao in the morning, she found a place for Aisha to change, and Qin Yao went to act by herself.

    When returning to the hotel that night, Mi Li saw a man at the door, who looked like An Cheng at first glance. She wanted to catch up with him, but the man ignored her shouts and got into a Rolls Royce. Straight away.

    Could it be that she was wrong? Mi Li was a little puzzled, the man was wearing a mask and a hat, she only saw his eyes and a bit of hair on his forehead, and the man walked very fast, passing her by, Mi Li couldn't even be sure of himself Are you dazzled? It's purely from the way he walks that he looks like An Cheng.     In addition to looks, there are indeed many ways to judge whether they are the same person, and walking posture is also one of them. Ke Mi Li has been separated from An Cheng for several months, and some details in his memory have become blurred.     So it must be the wrong person. If it was An Cheng, how could he ignore her? And Ancheng's school is not here, but it's winter vacation now, maybe he's home...     Mi Li stood at the door in a daze for a while, thinking whether to send a message to Ancheng, she took out her mobile phone, hesitating After a while, I decided not to ask.     So what? Now Qin Nan is still staring at her and Qin Yao, isn't she causing trouble for Ancheng by asking Ancheng to meet? Ancheng was photographed in Qin Hao's pile of fake photos, if Qin Nan's people photographed it this time, it might be possible to use it for something.     It's better to come to him to play after these things are settled.     Mi Li put away her mobile phone and entered the hotel with Aisha. They went to the swimming pool on the top floor and changed back with Qin Yao in the swimming pool.     "I seem to have seen An Cheng at the entrance of the hotel today." Although she didn't intend to look for him, it was a matter that Mi Li pondered for a long time after all. When she saw Qin Yao, she couldn't help but tell her.     "Really?" Qin Yao dried Mi Li's hair, and then went to blow her own, the hair dryer kept buzzing. Her hair is not as long as Mi Li, and it will be fine after a while.

    "Then have you confirmed with him?" Qin Yao put down the hair dryer and asked.

    "No, if I find him and he asks me what I'm here for, what should I say?" Mi Li looked around, lowered her voice and said mysteriously; "You're here for secret financing, tell him I don't think it's good, but he is my good friend, and I don't think it's good to lie to him, so I just don't contact him, and I will tell him when I have a chance to see him in the future. Such an exciting experience must be How about bragging about the abuse!"

    Qin Yao smiled and rubbed Mi Li's head, and the two packed up their things and left the swimming pool together. Mi Li habitually wanted to hold Qin Yao's arm, but just as she raised her hand, she remembered that she still had to maintain a disguise, so she turned around and smoothed her hair.

    "Don't worry too much, no one is following right now." Qin Yao noticed her small movements and took the initiative to hold her.

    These days, Mi Li has to be alone with Aisha. Qin Yao is actually quite jealous when she thinks about it, so she makes an agreement with Mi Li that even if it is to deceive others, Mi Li will not be too close to Aisha.

    "Because of Qin Hao's matter, it's normal for me to want to keep a low profile outside." Qin Yao has a very legitimate and sufficient reason for this, and Mi Li certainly agrees with it. Don't want to pretend to be a couple with Aisha.     It is very awkward to think that she will have some intimate interactions with Aisha like she did with Qin Yao, or that Aisha will treat her like Qin Yao. These things are only sweet when you are with the person you like, and it is very difficult to change someone. If this was the case, she felt that Qin Yao would definitely find a substitute for her too.     When the two returned to the room, Mi Li turned on the TV. The news was broadcasting that a major earthquake had occurred in a certain country. In the screen, besides the local rescue team, rescuers from other countries had arrived one after another. There were ruins and injured people everywhere. The scene was very chaotic. The reporter said that the center of the disaster is a popular scenic spot. Apart from those buried under the rubble and those who have been rescued, there are also a large number of tourists stranded nearby, who need to wait for further evacuation arrangements.