Chapter 59

Chapter Fifty-Nine

    Knowing that Qin Hao has the halo of the leading man, no matter how to guide the topic, the enthusiasm for discussing his divorce with Mi Li on the Internet will not be low. Therefore, after arranging the hot topic of "immortal love", Qin Yao arranged "In those years we "The Love I've Chased", carefully selected a group of on-screen couples who had a good image and word-of-mouth, and their relationship ended without a problem, and interspersed the news of Qin Hao's divorce with Mi Li.

    In this way, no one insisted on right or wrong anymore, and everyone sighed. The objects gradually transitioned from Qin Hao and Mi Li to stars, and then to themselves and the people around them. While knocking on the sweets of various couples under the topic of "Immortal Love", while chewing on the glass slag under the topic of "Chasing Over", the feeling was very sour.

    After solving this big problem, Mi Li couldn't be too happy, wishing to celebrate by setting off a string of firecrackers at the door.

    Thinking of how busy Qin Yao and her mother would be in vain if they were photographed and posted on the Internet, Mi Li still held back her restless heart.

    Immediately afterwards, she thought of all the promotional loudspeakers that she had heard while walking on the side of the road before. The reasons were all kinds of strange, even the reasons such as "the wife ran away with someone, and the shopkeeper had no intention of managing it".

    Hey, should I also get a loudspeaker and say something like "Big news, in order to celebrate the successful divorce of the owner, our store has a special offer, the original price is ninety-nine, one hundred and ninety-nine, two hundred and ninety-nine, Now it’s all only 9.8, 9.8, and you can take home delicious cakes!”

    Forget it, it's not a loss. Mi Li didn’t really want to go to the chaos, so she rehearsed in her head, imagining that this yelling would be recorded and posted on the Internet, and her shop would become a hit. Since then, it has rapidly expanded and opened branches all over the country, paying back its capital within a year. , Earning over 100 million in two years, 1 billion in three years, 10 billion in five years, and then you can marry the rich and beautiful goddess and reach the pinnacle of your life!

    Hey, I'm really excited...

    The result of being too happy is that Mi Li giggled again all night today. She hugged Li Li together, one person and one cat, one by one silly, Li Li meowed, and Mi Li meowed, When Li Li stopped meowing, Mi Li meowed and teased it. Qin Yao and Yaoyao were sitting opposite them, all looking mentally retarded.

    It's a pity that Yaoyao has been infected by Li Li's IQ during this time, and she joined this strange "Meow Meow Meow" choir not long after, leaving Qin Yao alone to support the family's precarious IQ line, which is also very sad. It's tough.

    On Saturday, Mi Li went to the store as usual, and Qin Yao went with her to watch Mi Li make these things more often, and Qin Yao could also help out by handing things to the side and operating the machine.

    Mi Li made the pastry, told Wu Mengmeng and Du Siying to make a phone call, and then went with Qin Yao to the rest room upstairs in her office.

    She sat on the sofa and read the job application information while waiting for Qin Yao to work. When it was almost noon, the two changed their clothes and put on their makeup, and went to Qin Nan's invitation together.

    Today Qin Nan wore a white T-shirt, a beige shirt, and black slacks. He was more friendly than when Mi Li met him on Thursday.

    The two parties first greeted each other "kindly" outside the store, and after they were seated, Qin Nan asked Mi Li about compensation.