Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Mi Li turned on the phone, found the live channel, and a series of documentaries were still playing on the screen.

    It is a remote mountainous area. Since there is no bridge, children in the mountain need to go around a long way to go to school. They have to walk for two days, or they have to go through a zipline. The reporter threw a section of plank down, and disappeared in an instant.

    This was first exposed by the teacher who came to the elementary school to teach. He made a very rough recorded video and posted it on the Internet, hoping to attract the attention of all parties. In order to let everyone feel the danger of the zipline, he pinned the camera to himself and let the camera follow him to record the whole process of him sliding over the zipline.

    "This is not a very safe sightseeing zipline like the one in the scenic spot, but a simple zipline made by local residents, which is very dangerous, but there are still many children who have to pass by here to go to school..."

    Mi Li wanted to see what Xu Yayun would do After announcing the news of her divorce with Qin Hao, she was unknowingly shocked by the documentary.

    There is not even a seat on that section of the zipline, and it all depends on tying the rope to the waist, and then hanging on the cableway to slide across the 100-meter-wide river. From the first perspective, the strong wind made the microphone whirring, and the sound of the rushing water resounded throughout the world. Thrilling is not enough to describe the scene at this time. Mi Li can hardly imagine what it feels like to hang on such a rope alone.

    There was no one in the store at the moment, she was sitting on a chair watching, Du Siying was sitting next to her, Mi Li was talking to Du Siying at first, but then she forgot to say it, until the screen turned to Xu Yayun and her in the studio I just remembered what she was looking for.

    In the studio, Qin Maorong sat next to Xu Yayun, and there were many people sitting in the guest seat on the other side, many of whom were familiar faces. Mi Li had seen these people at the reception of Du's house.

    During the interview, Xu Yayun was the first to discover and invest in the construction of this mountain area. She said that she saw the video shot by the teacher on the Internet, and then contacted the teacher.

    She and local government officials answered many of the host's questions about the follow-up construction and investment in this mountain area. Qin Maorong also talked about the social responsibilities of many entrepreneurs, calling on everyone to pay attention to the development of remote areas, open up their minds, and find local A win-win solution for residents.

    His words naturally won unanimous praise from the host and other entrepreneurs who participated in the interview. They didn't talk about Xu Yayun's personal situation until the end of the program.

    Host: "We know that Mrs. Qin has been in poor health. She has done a lot of public welfare undertakings silently, but she rarely participates in interviews like ours today. Many audience friends are very concerned about Mrs. Qin's physical condition. Have you gotten better recently, and will you spare more energy to participate in such activities in the future?"

    "Actually, my physical condition is still deteriorating. I didn't participate in such activities before. I also feel that these are what I should do, and it is not worth mentioning. The reason why I chose to participate in this event is because the doctor said that I may not have much time left, and I want to rely on what I can do alone There are fewer and fewer, and I hope to do some publicity for public welfare before then, and spread this heart.” The