Going back

This is my first time writing a wattpad story so i'm sorry if this story sucks balls, i'm not really a writing person when it comes to writing stories but ive wanted to do this for a very long time so i hope u enjoy the story!! <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even after witnessing the death of your abusive ex-boyfriend, you still had a small part in you feel bad. You had gone into mind fog when watching Malcolm get beat up by Brahms. You didnt know what to do, a part of you wanted to help Malcolm but a part of you wanted to not move at all, just watching Malcolm slowly die. Malcolm finally passed out after Brahms went ham on him, poor guy you thought to yourself. You had been screaming Malcolms name and been quiet for some minutes, trying to open the door that you were pressed into. Brahms slowly adverted his gaze to you, with opens wide open and straightning his posture to get a better look at you. He was slowly moving towards you, staring right through you.

"Y-Y/N..." Brahms quietly whimpered in his child-like voice, not taking his gaze off of you and moving closer to you while you were basically stuck to the door. "Come back..." Brahms whimpered again in his child-like voice while he began to breathe more heavily and faster. "I'll be good....I will" he added in his child voice, making him look more trustable, but that didnt work on you. With every crawl he took, you forced yourself more into the door just to get away from him. You started to try to open the door again, struggling to get out. "Y/N..!" Brahms suddenly spoke out with his childish voice becoming a deeper manly voice. "NO!" you shouted while taking your eyes off of him. "Y/N, get back here!" Brahms demanded. His child-like voice he once had was now long gone and was replaced with a very deep spince-chilling manly voice filled with rage and somewhat lust. You were fiddling with the door handle, wasting almost all of your strenght on forcing it open. "Don't leave me here!" He shouted. His breathing has become much more heavier and his voice is filled with rage while you finally forced the door open and and quickly gave him a last glance, then you quickly got out. "YOU GET BACK HERE!" Brahms shouted while crawling intensely towards where you left off. You finally got out of the hole and was running in the woods to the gate when Brahms finally shouted "IF YOU LEAVE, I'LL KILL HIM! I'LL KILL HIM JUST LIKE THE OTHERS!". You were a running panting mess in the forest, getting through tree after tree when you were finally near the gate but you stopped to realize what Brahms had said. You didnt want Malcolm to die so you had no choice to go back. You didnt want to but going back is the only option if you wanted Malcolm to live. He had a special place in your heart and losing him would leave you as a broken crying mess. You turned back and began to run towards the entrance to the mansion, where you once escaped from just some minutes before. You hesitantly opened one of the doors and sneaked into the mansion, more like castle. You were being quiet like a mouse and had a sharp eye out for Brahms, you looked around and saw a drawer and quickly opened it to see a screwdriver. You were hesitant to take it but you took it anyways after looking at it for a while and hid it behind your back, shoving the handle under your pants so you didnt have to hold it and look suspicious when meeting Brahms. You had a plan to save Malcolm but first you had to kill Brahms. He was the only thing in your way from freedom and safety. You dont like to see the image of you killing someone, but its for the good.

You walked through the hallways, looking through every room you came across trying to find Brahms. Walking through another that lead to the room with a big pool table where your abusive ex-boyfriend was laying on the ground, lifeless. You didnt take your eyes off of the body but didnt get closer to it either. Instead you just stood still and went off in your own thoughts, not noticing the tall big man whos hovering over to your side, not taking his eyes off of you. After breaking out of your thoughts your eyes caught Brahms who was staring at you. "I-I came back for you, Brahms." you said quietly, but loud enough so he could hear you. Brahms started to slowly walk towards you, not making a noise.