six knocks

knock someone for six

[British]

to give someone a surprise or which they have difficulty recovering  from.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up in a small room, which eventually you figured out was actually Brahms' room. You sat up and looked around the room where you thought you were alone. You heard six knocks on the door which made you jolt up a little. Your heart was starting to beat faster when you stood up from your bed and decided to open the door to see a very tall man standing above you. You slowly looked up at him, admiring his fit body. The heat between your thighs became almost unbearable but since you just stood there in fear, you couldnt say or do anything else than stare at the mask' eyeholes, where his  eyes were piercing yours.

You didnt know what to do or say. Fear, lust and dread was washing over you to the point you were beginning to sweat. 

"Y/N, you said we could finish what we had today." Brahms stated seriously, his childlike voice was in a mix of a manly voice. Did he really want to have...ykyk with me right now?! I woke up like a minute ago! I can't do this now! 

My mind was all over the place, voices telling me to let him touch you while other voices told you to run and hide, but you knew if you ran he would easily kill you. "Did you hear what I demanded? I don't want to repeat myself, Y/N." Brahms said which made me come back to reality. I was a blushing mess and answered quickly with a "Yes I did, Brahms. I'll get ready right away.". I was making my way to my own "room" but Brahms stopped me by putting his arm around my waist which made me yelp and snatched me to his chest where he held me there for a good minute until he finally demanded "Call me sir instead." and I obeyed with a "Yes, sir." The childlike voice was now gone and was replaced with a manly british voice which made you kind of want him more. 

I didnt even think about what I was doing. I returned to walking to my so called room where I was now sitting on my knees, opening drawers to find some "sexy lingerie" to wear so I could "pleasure him". I wanted to get out of here immedietly. A plan popped into my head when I was putting on a blood-red lingerie that I accidently took with me while thinking it was a normal pair of underwear. I would use the weapon he used to kill Malcolm on a window so I could escape this hellhole. 

I sighed loudly, not yet noticing that Brahms was standing at the doorway, watching me but this time he didnt have his cardigan on, neither did he have his ribbed tanktop on. All that was showing was his hairy chest and trousers(?). 

You looked behind you so you could leave and you immedietly noticed Brahms watching you, which made your face red. He was slowly stepping towards you while you were staring at his chest that was almost filled with hair and scars, which kind of....turned you on?. 

Each step he took towards you, each time you stepped back until you felt your back hit a wardrobe. When he finally got closer to you, he wrapped his arm around your waist and you put your hands on his chest, slowly rubbing your hands up towards his manboob. You were smirking until he put his hands on your ass and grabbed you up, making you sit ontop of the short wardrobe. He was now between your legs, rubbing his hands on your ass and thighs and groping you. Each time he groped you, you let out a small moan.

You didnt want this to happen but you just had to deal with it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N note or whatever

What am I doing in life