no thanks!

sexual content warning!!

He was getting wayyy too close, you were basically pushed against him and you were starting to get turned on just a bit. Brahms kept groping you and the small moans turned into a louder moan when he thrusted himself onto you. 

You were starting to get uncomfortable and to make him stop, you touched his mask. You were so close to snatching it off but he took a hold of your wrist tightly, making you yelp. The weapon you wanted to use was in his room but he was in your way. 

"Dont." he said in a rough manly voice which was filled with lust and rage. He then did the unexpected by groping your ass and slapping it, which made you moan loudly. You quickly let out a "sorry, sir." and gave him a small smile. Right when you were supposed to stand up, he ripped the bottom half of your lingerie, which you responded with a gasp. "B-Brahms!" You shouted, embarrassed while covering your lower half. "What did I say about being called Brahms?" he asked seriously, getting his face closer to yours. His eyes were half lidded and filled with lust. You needed to make him stop until he groped one of your breasts, then putting a finger between your p-lips. 

You needed to think of an escape plan, you were getting more uncomfortable but turned on everytime he touched you, until you remembered the rules. "Br-sir, we have to follow the rules. Did you already forget?" I stated while looking at him. 

There was a long silence between you and Brahms which was broken by him saying:

.

.

"Forget the rules, this is my day-off.

He smirks and rips your top half of the lingerie, unzipping his trousers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

what