Chapter 7 - A bit dramatic.

Clay has been very, very distant recently. And even after our last talk, i still don't get why. Sure, i tried to "kill" someone for him, but that bitch is still alive. She's still fully alive and well. I don't get why Dream is still mad at me. I've been apologizing and explaining to him how bad i felt, but he's still ignoring me.

Right now, he's in his bedroom. I'm pretty sure he's taking a nap. He asked the maids to not bother him, but since i'm technically not just a maid, i can go to his hedroom. So, that's what i'm doing.

When i enter the room, a slight smell of cigarettes and perfume is what I'm being welcomed with. I walk up to his bed to see him asleep, without a shirt on. He still have marks and hickeys from yesterday night. I smile remembering what happened.

I lay down beside him and scoop closer to him. His breath is warm, it's comforting.

"George?.." he asks, waking up.

"Yes, honey?" I smile. I wrap his arms around my waist as i wrap mine around his neck. I kiss the front of his neck softly, half demanding for more and half comforting him.

"I asked the maids to not bother me, why are you in my room?.."

I stop completely.

"U-uhm, well, i know i'm one of your maids but i'm also your boyfriend so I thought it was fine if i entered-.."

"Yeah, you are my boyfriend, but you're still a maid, Georgie.."

I frown.

I didn't respect his privacy.

I'm making him uncomfortable.

He asked something simple and i didn't respect it.

I roll to the edge of his bed, sit up and get up. "I'm sorry, i'll leave your room now-.."

He sighs. "No, it's fine, you can stay. Clearly you're horny, so.."

I blush hard as i look at him. "I'm not horny!!" I yell, giggling a little bit.

"The way you kiss my neck, George.. you do that when you're horny." I blush more as i realize he's right. I get back in his bed and lay down close to him. He smiles as he starts holding me close to him.

I whimper as he rubs my ass softly. I need him in me so bad.

"Clay~.."

"Mhm?"

"Hurry~.."

Usually, he chuckles or giggles after i beg. But this time he stayed silent.

Usually, he teases me. But this time he took the lube and pushed a finger inside of me.

I moaned, even if this wasn't what i wanted exactly.

"Clay, please, fuck me..~" i cry out. He doesn't say anything but he adds another finger. I moan louder as i get filled up more. I melt into his touch as i cum already.

He pulls his fingers out, gets up and goes to the bathroom. I frown as i sit up. Maybe he just doesn't want me here..

-Later...-

"Clay please! I won't do anything, i promise! Just let me come with you!" I yell at him. Dream wants to go hang out with some of his friends, but i don't know them. So it worries me.

"George, i've already told you i-"

"PLEASE!! Please just let me come!!" I scream. He pauses and stares at me. Fuck.. did i just yelled at my boss? What the hell is wrong with me?

"You know what? I just won't go then." He says, starting to walk to his room. I instantly feel bad and run after him. I grabbed his hand as I caught him.

"I'm sorry, you can go..-" i say. He stays silent. He doesn't even look at me.

"I was being a bit dramatic i'm sorry yo-"

"A BIT DRAMATIC!?" He yells. I completely stop.

"George, have you realized how toxic you've been? Are you out of your mind?! You tried to kill someone, i tried to communicate with you, i try to take a break, i try everything to have a little pause from you because of how dramatic you are!"

I stay silent.

I start tearing up and i looked down at my skirt.

"George. I love you. But god you can be so fucking dramatic sometimes." He says, walking away.

I sit down on the floor and hug my knees as i cry. I really messed up..

"Uh, are you okay?"

I look up to see a british boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He must be a butler, i think as i realize that he's wearing a tuxedo.

I wipe my tears away and get up.

"Yeah, don't worry.." i take a few deep breaths and look up at him.

"Wait, aren't you Sir's boyfriend?"

I smile as he asks this. We still recognize me as his boyfriend, thank god..

"Uhm, yeah!"

"Oh! Well, it's an honor to meet you, George," he says as he bows down. I giggle a bit.

"My name's Thomas, but you can call me Tommy. I have a few friends that work here with me, if you want, i can introduce you to them." He continues, calmly.

I smile, thinking this could be a good idea. I nod.

We start walking to the 6th floor, the Butler's floor. I have never been here before, since i'm not part of the maids who take care of this floor.

He stops and stands in front of a door with a sign on it. The sign is a golden one, and it's written "T, T, T, W and P."

T stands for Tommy, but who could be the other two Ts, the W and the P?

He takes a key out of his pocket, unlocks the door and opens it. The inside of whatever this is looks like an apartment. It looks kind of luxurious and it's clean. A average height man with a green tuxedo, a green and white hat, blonde hair and blue (not sure what's his eye color) eyes is standing in front of a, clearly younger, man with also a green tuxedo, brown hair and brown, maybe blue, eyes.

The average height man is fixing the bow tie of the other man. The brown hair guy looks at us and smiles.

"Tommy!" He says, all smiley. Thomas drops his serious face, smiles and goes to the other.

"Hey Tubs!" He says, with a non serious voice.

"Hello son, just give Toby a quick second, alright? I'm fixing his bow tie."

"Of course dadza."

Dadza?

Someone else walks into the room.

My eyes widen as i see him.

End of the chapter.

1096 words.