jaywon

GENRE: SMUT —

JAY

to say I was frustrated was a complete understatement. I was upset at my boss for making me work later than I was assigned to. all of this because my boss felt lazy and decided to dump all the work onto me, the audacity this man had.

not only was I frustrated upsettingly, but also sexually.

I haven't been able to see my boyfriend in a while because of my boss making me work late shifts. I really missed my boyfriend, but I also missed my boyfriend, Jungwon, under me. I missed the way he moans whenever I pound into him.

Great, now I have a boner.

working late without seeing my beautiful boyfriend was already a lot, but with a boner as well? that's just complete shit.

I've been working hard for the past few hours and I decided it was time to take a break and grab a snack.

I slowly walked through the empty and dark halls of the building, taking in the fact my boss could give me late shifts but couldn't give anyone else one. I swear, sometimes, I feel like he's just targeting me.

of course, I wouldn't want anyone to have to go through the struggle of a late shift, but maybe making a few others stay late with me would at least help things go by faster.

finally, I made it to the vending machine, deciding which snack would be best to calm me down and put me in a somewhat good mood.

I decided on a bag of Doritos and some water to cool me down.

but seriously, my cock felt so strained against the tightness of my jeans.

not a good day to wear tight jeans.

****

A few hours past and I still feel like shit, nothing new.

I have had thoughts on quitting this job and trying to get a new one, but I don't want to leave the bills up to just jungwon, I couldn't find it in me to do that.

This job paid well anyways, sure It sucks, but at least It keeps me and my beautiful boyfriend happy, and in a good home. That's all that matters to me.

I was slowly growing inpatient with the amount of work I still have yet to even lay a finger on.

I sighed and dropped my pen, to let my poor arms that have been working for 3+ hours, finally have a break.

As I was taking in my surroundings, wondering why I'm still here, my phone rang.

****

JUNGWON

My boyfriend has been stressed with work and his boss keeps making him work late. I feel bad.

I have been trying to get Jay to find a new job that not only keeps his health well, but also pays good.

Of course, he refused

I remember him saying something along the lines like "I don't want you to have to pay all the bills, so I'll just deal with it for now, then look for a different one when the holiday break comes around."