jakewon

GENRE: SMUT/FLUFF —
w: softish sex, a little sad but not fully

JUNGWON

I hate Jake.

Oh but I love him too.

He's always been the center of attention. I hated it. I always did.

He stole my girlfriend - who was, not to mention, already a cheater - and he grabbed the attention of all my friends. I can't have one conversation without him somehow getting involved. I hated it.

But oh, I loved him.

I hated the attention he got, but I couldn't help but see why.

He's beautiful.

He's smart.

He's amazing at football.

He's everything I was.

He is everything people use to see me as.

I hate Jake. We were enemies, especially when it came to football. We were so competitive to where people couldn't even have us in the same room together. I hated how good he was, and he hated how good I was.

But of course, this somehow didn't stop him from transferring to my school. I never understood why he would show up to my school knowing I hate his guts. He's probably just trying to make every given moment of my life miserable.

Right?

****

JAKE

I got up feeling the worst I have in years.

My parents constantly yelled at each other last night. I couldn't get an inch of sleep.

I don't see why they feel the need to put me through this. I even suggested they just break up and stop all the misery, and that I would be fine with it.

That, of course, didn't end well.

That earned me a slap to the face.

After that, I had no choice but to endure their constant bickering.

I sometimes wonder who's the real child here.

At least I have one good thing to look forward to today.

And everyday.

Jungwon, god I love him.

I know how much he hates me and it hurts but I can't help but have a slight smile on my face whenever I catch him staring.

I never meant to steal his girlfriend or any of his friends, they just kinda went at me.

I try to avoid them as much as possible,

that proving difficult.

They follow me around all day like a lost puppy and it irritates me, knowing that all they want is my money.

But Jungwon, he never wanted that.

He wanted our rivalry back.

I could just tell.

I could tell by the way he glares at me  at practice when I make a pass that is slightly better by a notch.

I don't even think I'm upset about the fact he was always close to me level wise.

In fact, I've always admired him.

He is my inspiration.

My everything.