heejake

GENRE: SMUT/FLUFF —
w: slight public sex, rough sex

JAKE

I yawned softly and snuggled into the arms of my boyfriend - heeseung - and then closed my eyes, attempting to fall back asleep.

I had woken up in the middle of the night, mostly because I was thirsty.

I had fixed myself a glass of water before returning to bed before Heeseung could notice my missing presence.

He was quite the light sleeper.

I was now snuggling up into Heeseung's arms, trying to find a position that might help me sleep.

I finally found myself tangled up in Heeseung's arms as much as possible.

Yeah, this should be great.

I'm guessing I fell asleep pretty quickly because next thing I know, the morning sunshine is through our opened curtains and into my face.

I squinted my eyes and took a quick glance at my boyfriend before wiggling my way out his arms.

He must have not liked that, because as soon as I got off the bed, Heeseung grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back down into a crushing hug.

"5 more minutes baby." I smiled at his cute behavior before giving Heeseung a kiss on the forehead.

"I have to get up. You too, we have lots planned today." I wasn't really lying, we did have a lot planned today.

I figured Heeseung and I could go to the beach like he had suggested.

It's supposed to be really hot and sunny today anyways, the beach would be a nice place to cool down.

We could stop by stores and buy things, and we could get some ice cream.

I plan on going wherever Heeseung wants, especially for lunch.

He always picks the best places to eat at.

That's why I don't mind letting him pick a lot of the things we do, they're always great ideas I find myself agreeing too.

I watched as Heeseung slowly opened his eyes.

"What do we have planned."

"I'm not sure of the whole plan yet but I was thinking we could go to the beach like you had suggested. Maybe stop by stores, restaurants, and ice cream places."

Heeseung's eyes immediately sparkled before his strong hands pulled me back down.

"Sounds great, baby." I chuckled softly before - somehow - getting free of his crushing hold and making my way downstairs.

This day should be quite fun.

HEESEUNG

I walked downstairs and was met with the smile of my boyfriend.

I smiled back before giving Jake a small hug from the back.

Jake and I had finished our breakfast quite faster than usual but it was probably because of how excited we were for today.