sungwon

GENRE: SMUT —
w: rough & soft sex (?)

SUNGHOON

I sat on my bed and sighed. I was bored and it was a Saturday. How could somebody even be bored on the weekend?

I should be having fun right now. I thought hard, trying to think of things I could do that would entertain me somewhat.

I let out another sigh when I realized I wasn't getting anywhere.

I turned my head when I heard the all familiar ring tone come from my phone.

Immediately, I grabbed my phone and and answered the call. I now know exactly what I want to do this weekend.

I talked to Jungwon on the phone for a few and then suggested we have a sleepover. Jungwon agreed with no hesitation, saying he was just as bored.

I hung up the phone with a small 'see you later' and began cleaning my room.

My room didn't look the best right now so cleaning up a bit won't hurt. I still need to get snacks, candy, and popcorn for the sleepover.

JUNGWON

I groaned as I couldn't find something to wear.

I searched my closet for a decent outfit and finally decided on sweatpants and a hoodie. It's cold outside and I'm going to a sleepover so I don't think it really matters how I dress.

I was just freaking out and wanted to look my best for Sunghoon.

My insane crush for him is hard to ignore nowadays. Being in love with your best friend is definitely not a good thing.

I'm too scared to tell him and I don't think I plan on it.

****

I pulled into Sunghoon's driveway and went straight to his porch. I knocked a few times and Sunghoon opened the door with a smile.

I smiled back and walked into the familiar house and sat down on the coach.

"I got us snacks, candy, and popcorn for whenever we watch movies," Sunghoon said.

I squealed at the mention of candy. Sunghoon knows how much I love candy.

Sunghoon laughed at my behavior and sat down beside me.

I cuddled up close to Sunghoon as possible and watched as he flipped through the shows, trying to find something to watch.

We eventually settled on something and began watching it.

Around 3 episodes into the show, I leaned my head against Sunghoon's shoulder and moved to get more comfortable.

SUNGHOON

I looked over at my side to see Jungwon leaning against me.

He can really be adorable at times. I really love Jungwon and the way he looked right now makes me want to kiss him so bad.

I'm afraid of ruining our friendship, but I need to make a move sooner or later.

I lifted Jungwon's chin up and looked into his beautiful eyes for a few minutes before placing my lips onto his.

I felt Jungwon gasp into the kiss, but soon relax and kiss me back.

The kiss started to become heated as I snaked my hand into Jungwon's sweatpants. I palmed him through his boxers and then slipped my hand into the boxers and began stroking his member.

I groaned as I felt Jungwon reach into my pants and mimic the action.

I slid my thumb over the slit and started leaving hickies along Jungwon's neck.

I heard Jungwon's breathe quicken before he finally released onto my hand.

I laughed as Jungwon looked away and blushed in embarrassment. I pulled Jungwon into another sweet kiss and then started removing our clothes.

****

I took my lube covered fingers and began teasing Jungwon's hole.

Jungwon whined at the action before pushing against my fingers, trying to get some sort of friction.

I smirked and placed two fingers inside Jungwon's needy hole.

I felt Jungwon's hole stretch around my fingers.

"S-Sunghoon! feels so good," Jungwon moaned out.

I placed two more fingers inside before slipping my fingers out and replacing them with my cock.

I smirked as Jungwon stared at me in utter disbelief. "Sunghoon, that's not going to fit," Jungwon complained.

"It'll fit baby, trust me," I replied. I rubbed my tip against his hole before pushing in slowly, trying to let him get comfortable with the feeling.

Jungwon's face scrunched up in slight pain, before relaxing whenever I bottomed out.

I moaned as Jungwon began to move slightly, trying to get comfortable with my size.

I grabbed Jungwon's hips in a tight grip before moving my hips at a brutal pace.

Our hips met in a rough pace as I began to pound Jungwon's ass.

****

JUNGWON

I screamed out as Sunghoon hit my prostate dead on.

"Ah! Sunghoon! Harder!!"

Sunghoon grabbed my thighs and lifted my legs on top of his shoulders before leaning down, causing his cock to go deeper inside of me.

"S-So deep!"

I moaned over and over as Sunghoon's brutal pace didn't let up once.

I felt Sunghoon turn me around and put me on all fours.

My back arched as Sunghoon shoved himself inside of me again and resumed his pace.

I came onto the coach with a loud moan, Sunghoon soon following.

I moaned at the feeling of Sunghoon cumming inside of me.

"Nice sleepover, yeah?" I breathlessly spoke.

"Yeah, awesome sleepover." Sunghoon agreed before pulling me close to cuddle together.

****