THREE.

"How the fuck you work this shit?" JoJo mumbled to himself, fiddling with his IPhone.

He was in his contacts, which only had three names with numbers in there. Upon trying to call his brother, he dropped his phone on the ground which resulted in him accidentally pressing the 'FaceTime' button instead of doing a regular phone call.

"Shit!"

K-Ci stopped chewing on a chicken nugget that was apart of his 8 count meal. Feeling the vibration from his pocket, he wiped his greasy fingers on a napkin and pulled his phone out. Once he looked at his phone, his face etched in confusion so he placed the object in front of DeVante's face. "Look."

The phone continued to buzz and the two looked at their faces on the screen.

"It says there's a FaceTime call comin' from JoJo," DeVante inferenced.

"FaceTime call? What the fuck is that?" The perplexed look stayed on K-Ci's face.

DeVante shrugged. "Slide to answer."

K-Ci did just that. He slid the icon over and watched as 'connecting...' read across the top. His mouth dropped in astonishment as he could now see his brother on the other side of the screen.

"JoJo!"

JoJo jumped at the unexpected voice. He looked down at the ground, finally picking his phone up.

"K-Ci? How the hell yo' ass get inside my phone?"

"How you get trapped in my phone?!" K-Ci asked the same question in response as DeVante peered over his shoulder. The three of them all stared at the devices trying to figure out how this all worked.

"Yo Dal, come over here real quick!" K-Ci waved him over.

Luckily, Dalvin had just clocked out of work. He ran around the counter and over to the booth where K-Ci and DeVante sat, standing behind them. "Is that JoJo?"

"Who else would it be?" JoJo spoke sarcastically. "I ain't got no clue on how all this shit work. I was tryna call K-Ci and all I know is I'm lookin' at all y'all right now."

"That's the power of the twenty-first century," Dalvin said, prior to noticing the smaller rectangle in the corner where he, K-Ci, and DeVante's reflections could be seen. "And look, you can see us right there too!"

"I was calling to ask if everyone's shift had ended," JoJo informed. "Imma assume yeah since it looks like y'all all at Chicken-Fila right now," he pronounced incorrectly.

"It's Chick-Fil-A," Dalvin corrected.

K-Ci threw his last nugget in his mouth, smacking on it. "Yeah, you can come over here so we can leave out together."

"Okay. Hang up," JoJo told him, since he didn't know how to hang up a facetime call.

"Okay....how the hell I do that?" K-Ci fiddled with his phone.

Dalvin decided to help him out, considering out of all of them, he was the one who was getting used to all the tech savvy stuff. He tapped the screen and pressed the red end call button at the top, ending the call.