TWENTY-NINE.

Juice WRLD's "Let Me Know" played on a speaker at a high volume with the faint smell of weed lingering in the air.

Dalvin was in his own world, recording himself in the mirror on his new iPhone as he recited the lyrics with white clout glasses and a skully hat on.

"I wonder why lame niggas think that they run things! I wonder why, I—I wonder why, yuh! Just feel the vibes, just—just feel the vibes, yuh!"

"Y'all know y'all ain't supposed to be smoking up in a hotel, right?" JoJo knocked on the bathroom door.

K-Ci pulled the door open, holding up a miniature spray bottle. "That's what we got blunteffects for," he sprayed it in his face.

"I'll be back later. I'm goin' to see Ang," DeVante pushed K-Ci out his way.

"Wait!" Dalvin paused the song and stopped recording himself, taking his clout glasses off. "I wanna do a tiktok and I want all y'all to be in it."

"I ain't 'bout to be dancin' for the internet."

"Stop bein' lame. And you ain't even gon' have to do too much, we'll teach you! Look, we'll do this one!"

DeVante viewed the video on Dalvin's phone, seeing a person dance with four animated penguins at the bottom of the screen with Three Six Mafia's 'Half on a Sack' playing.

"Three Six Mafia, wild on tour! Whoopin' these niggas and fuckin' these whores!" K-Ci and JoJo had already begun dancing.

"Why is it penguins at the bottom?"

K-Ci stopped dancing, mugging him. "Nigga, you worried 'bout the wrong shit."

"Well I'm not doin' that."

"What about this one?" Dalvin showed his brother another video, this time with four men dancing outside.

"Don't know why I came! In this club with you girlll—"

DeVante didn't even let the whole video play before he turned toward the hotel door and walked out, indicating that he would not be participating in any tiktok activities.

Dalvin sucked his teeth. "We don't need him."

The three of them finally decided on which tiktok they wanted to do, which was the mix of Ice Spice's 'Deli' over Bad Boy's 'All About the Benjamins'.

They went into the bathroom for better visuals. JoJo and Dalvin had already done their parts and just as they turned the lights off with flashlights drawn so K-Ci could go, a recurring buzzing from Dalvin's phone halted the video.

Incoming FaceTime Call from Stone 🤟🏾🍟

"Damn! I was 'bout to eat my part up," K-Ci sucked his teeth and took his phone from his friend.

Dalvin answered his device, seeing a smiling Stone laying on his stomach with his feet in the air.

"Yo gang—" he stopped smiling and raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Is y'all niggas in the bathroom in the dark together? The fuck y'all got goin' on?" He cackled.