didnt know you slipped (switched) - ddlb

Summary- Harry just wants a cookie! Until his tiny hand gets stuck in the jar and it jrops, shattering to peices

-requested

-Harrys pov

Finally! I can soon get home and relax. Well I only had an interview today but I would still rather be at my house. My home isn't here right now sence he's doing a show that didnt have vip sadly, meaning i couldnt watch, so I have to wait for him to get home.

I quickly open the front door, waving behind me at the driver as a thank you then walking into my house.

I instantly drop all my bags and hang my coat, just happy to be home. I jump over the back of the couch and lay down on the comfy cloud couch, grabbing the telly remote and putting cartoons.

After about 30 minutes of watching Sofia the first I start to feel my head going fuzzy, sence i can clearly see all my 'little' stuff. I instantly push it out, not wanting to slip right now.

I try to focus on the telly, to not see all my stuffies spread out on the livingroom floor and my finished bottle from last night and a couple of dummys laying around.

After 10 more minutes I start to get really bored... but I instantly remember...

COOKIES!

da-louis and I made cookies last night and their in a pretty glass jar now! I instantly waddle over to the cookie jar in the kitchen.

I realize it's pretty high up sence daddy doesn't let me eat too much cookies or sweets, saying I'm gonna get a tummy ache.

I sigh realizeing that I'll have to wait for louis to get home for a cookie so he can get them down for me. I walk myself back over to the living room, I spot a pretty dummy but instantly sit my bum down, not grabbing the dummy, not wanting to slip.

I try to focus on the show but my eyes keep wondering back to the dummy!

'Should I grab it' I think

'No! I'm bound to slip if I do'

'But it's so pretty!'
'And has pretty little stars!'
'And it's my favorite color!'
'And daddy says I look very cute with it!'

I instantly leap off the couch, wanting my pretty dummy. I pop it into my mouth, instantly feeling satisfaction, but also the one thing I was pushing out.

I rest my head on the back of the couch, watching my show, sucking on my dummy.

After about 15 more minutes my show gets interrupted by a grumbling sound. I look down, knowing my tummy is hungry. But I can't get a cookie, it's still too high and daddy is not here!

But I don't want other nasty healthy foods!

I waddle back over to the kitchen to make sure magic didn't move the cookie jar. Sure enough no magic moved my cookies! I look around seeing the kitchen table chairs. I instantly run over and use all my muscles to push the chair over to the counter.

I hop onto the chair and stand up as tall as I can, reaching my arm out for the cookie jar on the top shelf. After some failed attempts of grabbing the jar i finally catch a hold of the cookie jar. I grab it in my two arms and hug it to my chest then hop off of the chair.

I instantly plop it on to the counter and stick my hand into it. I look through the jar for the best, chocolately one! I push my hand towards the bottom of the jar and mic them around, eventually garbing the one I like.

I grab it then try to pull my hand out. I instantly start to panic once I realize my hand isn't coming out. I shake the jar a couple times and jrop my cookie back into the bottom of it. Why isn't my hand coming out!