"i love you so so much" - c*ckwarming

Summary- after the exhausting day harry has had, Louis braids harrys hair and let's him sit on his cock, wanting his baby to feel safe and loved with him, cuddling and watching a movie after.

it explains cockwarming in the last one!

-Harrys pov

                       Babexx

Me: hey lou are you gonna be home soon?

Babexx: hey baby, yea I'll be able to leave this meeting in twenty minutes, why did you just get home?

Me: yea I did, can you please hurry though

Babexx: yea I'll try to love, is there anything wrong??

Me: no

Me: I want you with me though, I had a bad day and just really want you

Babexx: okay baby, I'll try to be there as fast as I can I promise

Me: can we maybe do that thing again like we did a little ago after we made love?

Babexx: what did we do I don't know what your thinking baby

Me: where you stayed inside me, but I don't want sex tonight I just what you inside me please

Babexx: oh okay love, you mean cockwarming, we can definitely do that, are you feeling stubby today

Me: yea I just want you with me and in me

Babexx: okay baby, how about once I get home we can set a movie of your choice and you can sit on daddy's cock while he braids your hair like the pretty princess you are

Me: come homeeee

Babexx: I'm getting my seatbelt on, I'll be home in ten minutes, okay?

Me: okay, I love you xx

Babexx: I love you too, so so much xx

I sit down on the couch and wait for louis. He's the only one I need right now. He's my whole fucking life.

My day was shit, and there's only a certain group of people to blame for it. Management. Just a bunch of assholes. I can't understand and will never understand why they won't let me and louis just love eachother. Obviously we do love eachother but I mean like out in public and not make us do stupid shit, like have fake girlfriends and pretend to be straight. We're clearly gay, well louis can pass as maybe straight but it's clear to anyone I'm gay. Its clear to anyone who watches any of the one direction videos, interviews, concerts, anything, that were in love. Between the small touches, the sign language, the whispering, everything.

I feel a single tear roll down my cheek and onto my shirt. I didn't even realize I was tearing up.

I stand up off the couch, deciding to change into something comfortable. I step up the stairs painfully slow, I don't know why but it's kind of just a mood thing, when I'm down I do everything slow.

I step into mine and louis' room, immediately smiling at the desk, where there's louis' fairy lights and Polaroid string lights, with a bunch of our pictures. Kissing pictures, pictures with friends, vacation pictures, one picture of me sleeping on louis' chest. Which is sort of funny because I realized there was a Polaroid of me sleeping a couple days after he took it and I asked why he took it, all he said was "you were cute".

I smile at the memory. I look towards the wall around the lights, seeing the normal sized printed pictures. There's 4, in a line next to the computer.

One of me and louis kissing when we were only 18 and 16.