rest - fluffy

Summary- louis makes sure his baby gets some rest sence he's done so many shows and is losing his voice.

-FLUFFFFF

***

-louis pov

I just got into the hotel room, I don't have some shows for a couple nights so I decided I needed to see my hazza. Don't get me wrong I saw him two days ago but I miss him so much! We always call when going to sleep and in the mornings so I told him that I'm flying to him already so he can send me his hotel information.

I instantly throw my bags on the floor of the hotel and plop on the bed.

I wait about 20 minutes till harry texts me thats he's done with his show and is coming to the hotel.

Hey bub I'm done with my show so I'll see you Inna sec xx

Harry says

Okay baby can't wait to see you xx

I text back and start making him some tea.

In every video and from what harry has told me, he's getting really sick. His throat is always hoarse (and not from me fucking him!). I need to help my baby because management is making him do way too much. He never gets rest and they are always making him do shows after shows, non-stop. I'm really hoping that people got what harry was trying to tell the fans in his 'music for a sushi restaurant' music video.

Management is over working him so much. He never gets a good rest and is always running around between shows and his movie signings and showings. The man just needs some rest, God I hate management so much. My husband is not a toy, he deserves to be treated like a human.

I hear the door unlock and I instantly rush towards the door, waiting for it to open. The door swings in and I instantly engulf my harry in a big hug.

"Hello baby" I mumble into his neck after a second and I feel him smile. "Hi hubby-" harry tells me back but I shush him with a lovingly kiss. I unlatch my lips and harry tries to talk again so I lean back up and latch my lips back onto his. I kiss him for a good couple seconds then pull him into the hotel room.

I close and lock the door fastly then walk back up to harry. He sets all his stuff down so I reach for his shirt and start taking it off. "what are doing bub" harry asks with a confused face. "Shussshhh baby" I shush him again and place his shirt on the floor and start undoing his pants button.

"Lou?" Harry asks more confused. "no talking baby" I tell him and pull his pants down making him step out of them.

I grab our Fluffy blanket that i brought, from my bag and wrap it around harrys shoulders. Harry snuggles into the blanket and kisses my cheek.

I grab the tea and push it into his cold hands. "You made me-" harry tries to speak and a soft smile but i shush him once again with my lips connecting to his. "Yes baby, now shut up" I say and lead him towards the bed.

"Bub what are you-" he tries "shushhhh, love shut up please. You're going to lose your voice more" I tell him and lay him on the bed.

"It's okay lou" harry says. "no it's not baby, management is overworking you, and you know your getting sick and management is overwhelming you, you said it youself love, just get some rest" I tell him with a sweet voice and his face softens more. Harry reaches his hands out and lays it on my cheek, I lean down and give him a tiny but loving peck.

"I love you" harry tells me and I give him a smile. "I love you too baby, so so much" I tell him back. "now please shut up, love" i add on then and walk to the other side of the bed and hop in next to him.

Harry takes a sip of his tea then puts it up to my face with a cheeky smile, I take a sip with him still holding the cup for me.

"now lay back bubs, what do you need? do you want some food?" I ask and he nods then asks. "are you going to cook me something?" I lean down and peck his lips once again because i just cant resist. "of course not baby, I'm not trying to kill you" I say and he chuckles. "I'll order something" I tell him "Chinese?" He asks with a hopeful smile. "anything for you.. only if you shut up" I tell him and he nods then pretends to lock his mouth and throw the imaginary key cutely.

I start ordering the food then I hear him mumble something. "Wait- I'll only lock my mouth once you scoot your beautiful ass down here and cuddle with me" he says with a cheeky smile. "Of course baby" I tell him and scoot down so I'm laying next to him. I wrap my arm around his shoulder and pull him into my chest.

Harry instantly snuggles in and lays half on me and half on the bed. We tangle our legs together and I rub up and down his back and kiss his forehead then pull my phone back up and start ordering our Chinese food again.

I finish ordering our food then set my phone on the bedside table and turn my full attention back to my husband that I love so very much.

I see he's already half asleep and is trying to keep his eyes open with a little smile plastered on his face. I pull a strand of his curly hair away from his face and tuck it behind his ear. I pull his body closer to mine so our noses are touching and our cold body's are touching. "It mightve not been a good idea to put us in only boxers" I whisper with a slight chuckle and he kisses my neck softly.

He pulls me impossibly closer and I give him a kiss on his lips for a couple seconds then gently pull his head to my chest. Harry rests his head on my chest, pulling his arm up to lay on my chest too.

I peck his head of curls and wrap my arms tighter around my baby.

*

If you have any requests feel free to comment or message me:)

1101 words: