chapter-5 to be or to not to be

Jake pov:
He did not just drop that bomb on us me and daisy got caught off guard as he said that.

Me and daisy made eye contact slowly. "Sorry for your loss" me and daisy said at the same time.don looked at us "it's fine it was 12 years ago anyway." He replied. "Oh. But.." daisy began I looked at her. She looked seriously concerned.

Don only hummed in response. "What?" I asked."Jake hes 21 now. Do the math." Daisy said looking down. I thought of the answer. 9. "What the hell." I said in a shaky tone. "Are you serio-" before I could finish I was interrupted by don. "Like I said it was twelve years ago I don't care about it anymore".

Drew pov:
It's been 2 weeks since the kidnap me and everyone in the kingdom are planning to defeat this don guy and get jack back.. wait I forgot his name. It's a white American royal high name Def but what...

Oh yea Jake.

Its pretty clear he likes me I mean cmon. The hints were so obvious.and I'm ngl he's pretty cute might as well give it a chance amiright?

Anyways so here are the steps to our plan.

Step 1. Find where the kidnaper has taken Jake and daisy too. Then find the fastest route their this job goes too Elliot and Zander (they're smart)

Step 2. Find a vehicle to go their with depending on the route (easy to be guessed)

Step 3. Get ready in armour which includes swords, bombs, guns, knives etc the people to organize the weapons and clothings are lia, Zoey and Sean,Luke

Step 4: go and fight

Step 5 make out with Jake then get married I'm just kidding lmao.

... Anyways..
I hope Jake's alright and hasn't been murdered yet. Oh the other person yea daisy too ig. It's December 29 2 days before new years we can't let the prince get lost. Plus the old far-

I mean his dad could just cough and die any second. My mom is...a bit Ill tempered so..
"YOU SON OF A BITCH GET BACK HERE YOU DICK SUCKING ASS FUCK MOTHERFUCKER"

Yea that was my mom screaming at Jake's dad.i wonder how I'm so calm and my parents are hot headed idiots.whatever.

Tomorrow we will brawl.and if that don guy doesn't let Jake go he will have to die.

No hesitation.

(There will be new year special be ready for that babes sorry it's short again it's 1 am help and plus I needed to update soon.)