chapter 15- fancy Nancy's kingdom of 2(bloody rose)

Jake and drew went around the palace as drew did a tour and Jake watched and observed carefully making sure he got every detail since he could get lost. "And that's about it" drew said finishing his sentence. "You have a very huge palace" Jake exclaimed.

"Thanks I suppose" drew said. The rest of the four was awkward and finally the tour ended and they had to eat lunch. "Come along princess we have to eat" drew said holding up his hand. "Stop calling me that stupid." Jake said as he had a tint of blush appear in his face, Jake pushed drew away but drew swiftly grabbed Jake's wrist and pulled jake to him.

"Show me some respect sterling." Drew said with a stern look. Jake got flustered and backed away immediately"ahahah! Sorry okay uh come on let's uh go!" Jake said shyly. "You're not going anywhere." Drew said as he pinned Jake to a wall

"I want a sincere apology." Drew explained. Jake blushed hard "and what if I don't.?" Jake asked. "I'd do horrible things to you." Drew said looking down at Jake."and no not like that .." drew said annoyed.

Jake blushed and he was visibly shaking even after his tries to stop. "Im sorry jeez wow are you annoying!" Jake said trying to seem bold even though he wasn't. "Fine I'll take it" drew said as he let go of Jake "let's just eat" drew said.

----after lunch---

"Man I'm stuffed" Jake said as he he slouched back and crossed his legs. Drew looked at Jake confused "no manners at the table either huh?~" drew said jokingly. "Shush it drewy bear you just won't admit I'm amazing" Jake said. "Sure you are"

They both sat up and went to a bedroom "follow me I'll show you, your room" drew said going down the hall as Jake followed. "Goodness this is taking forever also why are we heading to the washroom?" Jake asked "uh.. oh I forgot where I was heading for a second sorry." Drew admitted "are you okay..?" Jake asked worried "don't worry princess I'm fine~" drew said as his legs wobbled.

Jake looked drew up and down "you don't seem fine?" Jake said. "Oh? How do I seem skenen~" drew said his hands collapsing to his sides "you're drunk aren't you?" Jake said annoyed.

"What do you mean dear I'm dandyyah~" drew said. "Look at me drew" Jake said crossing his arms "..." "Look at me." Jake said pissed off

Drew turned around to see an angry peach head "you look sooo cyoot~" drew said booping Jake's nose which Jake swatted away.

"Ugh come on drew" Jake said as he dragged drew to his room. "Okay goodnight drew." Jake said as he was about to leave "please stay I don't wanna be alone ~" drew said as he lied down on the bed. Jake sighed "fine I gotta change first" he left and came back in shorts (above knee) and a plane white t shirt. Jake yawned as he got on the bed and slid inside the blanket. Suddenly he felt a pinch.

"Drew don't pinch my ass."  Jake said turning at drew angrily "but I wanna" drew said like a bratty child "well you ain't gettin it" Jake said raising his tone

"who's gonna stop me?" Drew said "drew if touch me even the slightest I will sleep in my own room." Jake said turning to drew 'okay then fine have it your way" drew said as he rolled his eyes.

"99 bottles o-" "stop it drew" "97?" Drew asked "uff if I hug you will you shut up." "Yes" drew said without hesitation

"and don't touch my ass or I'll kick you" Jake said "ugh fine" drew said hugging Jake only by his waist.he immediately fell asleep after.

--morning--
Jake pov:

I yawned as I slowly opened my eyes. They were still droopy but I managed then after I opened them I saw Drew's hands on my hips and my arms around his neck and our faces just two inches away from eachother. I blushed intensely and did a muffled squeal. I looked up at drew to see him sleep