chapter 16- re written thoughts

Jake sat silently on the couch beside drew as he slept. He was yet again cuddled by force. Jake couldn't complain, he liked it. Realizing he liked drew made him feel different towards him. He failed to understand why, even though he knows it's the love for him. That changed his perspective.

Jake pov:
Why am I suddenly getting so flustered, we've been in the same situation before why does this feel different. a mirror sat before me and I saw how red my cheeks were .. it must be because of how cold it was. I brought my hand up to my cheek and caressed it with the tip of my finger tips.

I looked down at drew and couldn't help but smile, what he did last chapter was so nice of him. I still don't get it. What drove me to cutting myself.. could it have been the shadow I saw earlier before.

I looked back at my mirror but this time, the reflection I saw wasn't mine. I wasn't smiling my eyes were teary and drew was ... Gone. I stared at this unknown version of me with fear. I held out my hand and he did too. I touched the stainless glass and a light flashed before me due to the sunlight and he was gone.

I now see myself and drew as we were. What just happened. I looked around horrified. Was that the future...? I thought to myself. I looked down at drew who was lying down still as calm as ever. I quickly got off of him and looked around.

I held my hands to caress my chin as I paced back and forth in confusion. Who was that why were they there? Was this a hidden message? What's gonna happen to drew? Is it my fault?

These thoughts were running around my head so much I didn't realize drew waking up. I flinched as I heard him yawn and stretch his arms about.

He looked at me with tired eyes as he rested his arms to support his back. "Mornin princess how are you feelin?" He asked his voice still the same. Deep and hot. Did I just call his voice hot? No I didn't. Yes I did. No I fricking didn't. Yes you fucking did dumbass.

"I'm okay but could I tell you something" I said my voice still shaken from earlier. He raised an eyebrow and sighed as he got up slowly. Jeez what a slowpoke. Even my grandma could get up faster than that and she has a broken back. I sighed as I pulled him to his feet "OW!?" he yelped annoyed.

"You were taking to long drewy" I replied my voice filled with rage. "Ok so yada yada yada"I explained "I see." He replied blankly.

"That's dumb tbh" he laughed. I laughed for one second then immediately gave a stern look. "Oh you're serious-?" He said shocked "what does it look like 'dear?' " I said giving a fake smile. "O-oh uhm... Hm that's interesting I guess." He replied. "I guess??" I asked doubtfully.

"I don't know what to say to that okay?? I need to process" he said as he let his hands roughly rub his face. I could tell he was anxious. He sighed "you're probably just imagining things. Come on now I have somewhere to go. Wanna come?" He asked turning to me. "Okay? Just don't knock me out with a bat or something!" I joked. He didn't laugh which I expected tbh.

~~library !!~~

I looked at all the books and shelves and just thought of how much they cost till I saw a price tag for one

'1,000,000 pounds only!!' only? ONLY!? BRO I COULD BUY A WHOLE ASS BUGATTI WITH THAT MUCH MONEY AND HE WASTED IT ON BOOOKS????! "Hey drew! This costs a lot don't you think?~" I said with a smug look realizing the amount of stuff I could get marrying him. "Uh yea I guess. I think it's cheap tbh" he said calmly. "right right." I said coughing lightly from the word 'cheap'

"This is a local library I built some years ago which I basically just idk bro" he said clearly a bit shy. I walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked at me as I hugged him "you cann me ya know?" I said trying to be comforting. He turned into a crimson red which made him look kinda weird. "Uh uhm i-i I guess.." he stuttered as he grabbed a book and covered his face quickly. A pornstar magazine...that's weird..I guess..

He lifted the book from his face and threw it on the floor quickly with disgust on his face. "OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST" he said as he looked away. I walked closer to him as he ...uh blushed?? OMG HE LIKES ME!! wait Jake don't assume he could just be cold. I grabbed my jacket and lent it to him. He came close to me and hugged me I felt myself a bit pushed to his chest just like the night at that camp.

Except now I'm really...really really flustered like beyond flustered. I suddenly saw some kids walk in. Their clothes in poor condition and hair dirty. They came and walked up to drew "PRINCE PRINCE! THANKS FOR LENDING US FREE BOOKS!!" "they're all free!" He smiled as he crouched down to their level. "THANK YOU!!" They said happily.

He knelt back up as they left and looked away quickly as he realized I saw it all. "Aww drew that was so nice of you!" I said joyfully. "Ugh it's nothing I guess" he said shyly as he looked at the noticeboard. He grabbed my wrists lightly trying not to hurt me as we walked to a corner. "You stay here I'll go walk up and do some duties ok? Feel free to grab books" I nodded then he left.

I suddenly got a phone call from daisy, I swiped right and started talking (D for daisy J for Jake)
D: Jake I really need to tell you something!!
J: what??
D; it's drew he's a bad person Jake!
J: you haven't even got to know him daisy?
D: no no you see last night I looked through some sheets. Dons body was never found and the last to leave was drew and he came late. Don never did anything to us because drew liked you but didn't want me to die infr-"

Call disconnected.

Strange. Drew came back and asked me to follow him to the back. I nodded and went with. "So what did you wanna show me drew" I said as I walked in. I heard the door lock behind me but then it all went black.

(Surprise?)