chapter 7- flying dove at dawn

"haha ma look at what I can do!" Don said as he put both his arms up and imitated an aeroplane, "that's amazing Donatello!" A woman with beautiful brunette hair and glistening green eyes said.

Suddenly Don fell to the ground covered in mud, but instead of crying he laughed his mother was worried but then got up from her chair and snickered as she walked over to her son.

"You are adorable dear" her mom said leaning down and picking him up into her arms. At that moment don took the moment to examine her mom, her hair was shining because of the sunlight and her smile and the way she spoke all felt comforting for Donatello, he loved her so much

"Remember when you did that? When you suddenly became my whole world? Why is it that on that very night you break my heart?"

"Ma? Ma... MA!?"

wee Wii woo Wii woo
The ambulance rang as Don's mom was rushed to the hospital.

"Will mama be okay..?" Don asked with dried tears on his cheeks and hope in his eyes. The nurse didn't want to break the kids heart so she said "yes she will be out by tomorrow"

"Obvious lie. I believed that, but I should've never had hopes that high"

"I never wore black before! I can't wait to see ma!" Don said overjoyed. "Yeah yeah whatever kid" replied the male nurse.

"What lied Infront of me was NOT my mom. It was a lifeless corpse. Why?"

Tears dropped from Don's eyes realising what was happening it was a funeral, and he had been tricked to see his mom's lifeless corpse. What type of cruelty. The cameramen came and started recording the whole thing.

"Now tell me little dude who was this ugly woman to you!"
Said the reporter. With tears and rage boiling inside of him something he never felt before. "SHE IS NOT UGLY SHE WAS THE PRETTIEST AND BEST MOM EVER You CANT STOP IT PLEASE!" Don cried loudly but the. Others laughed.

"What if they were in your situation. Why would they laugh. It's not funny."

"I remember that"

"You do don't you?"

"Mhm"

"You didn't deserve that"

"Hm."

"It's not your fault"

"Oh"

"Soon as you accept that you can come here."

"I don't have to."

"You do. You are dead Donatello reubern. Dead. There's no turning back I'm sorry"

"Will I see my mom again?"

"..."

"I'm sorry."

"Oh."

(SO WHAT DID YALL THINK??!)