Chapter 8 ~ Orange Side Part 2

Okay, yes I already make a chapter for the orange side but I have a new theory and I didn't want to just edit that chapter and put it in. Leave me alone! Also I have put the video that I will talk about above the title of the chapter.

So in the video "Have I Grown" for the five years anniversary Janus starts his answer to the question "What comes next?" that Thomas asked with "Who is to say, heart-break, betrayal?" I believe most of us agree that the heart-break part is predicting that something is going to happen with Nico and Thomas and his heart will break but the betrayal part doesn't have anything to do with Nico but with Logan instead.

So my theory is that Janus and Remus are going to continue annoying Logan, he is going to snap and the orange side will take complete control over him or the core sides (aka. Roman, Patton and Virgil) will continue to ignore Logan, he'll snap and the orange side will take complete control over him and basically Logan will "betray" Thomas and the others.

I'm not sure if I want this to happen but if it does I'm not going to complain either. I don't know if someone already thought of that but I needed to get it out of my chest and also to have proof if it actually happens that I predict it! Anyway hope you enjoy and hope you have a good morning/day/night guys, gals and non-binary pals!