I love you so~

Andromache of Scythia x FEM reader
req by YobrosonPiton09
Thank you for requesting 💚💚😁

Andy's Pov

I put my coat down feeling cranky today I sat at the sofa and get the beer, soon as I was gonna open the bottle I heard someone at the door 'did I locked the door?' I thought so I got up ready my gun Incase and open it slowly until "Hey baby!" "AHH FU- BABE! DONT DO THAT!" "Ohh sorry did I scare you ☹️" "What do you want babe?" "I just want to cuddle.." y/n frowns "ok alright babe..just don't do it again!" "Yes my love I'm so sorry" she hugged me tightly "I love you y/n" I whispered "I love you more" she smiled "come inside" I hold her hand and we walked over the sofa and we sat "Wait..I thought were going to cuddle?" "Yes we are love" "but why are we doing here?" "Cuddles!!".

Your pov

"Cuddles!!" She shouted and and hugged me tightly, "I'm sorry if I scared you babe" "it's fine love~" she giggled. I looked at her eyes and leaning for a kiss but she refuses "But...but..I want a kiss!" "Get your kiss later~" "I want it now!!" I whined "no no my love~" she rested her head on my shoulder
"Alright!" I crossed my arms "You look cranky today? What do you want? You got your cuddle?" "The kiss! And yes I am because I miss you!" "I'm beaten babe" "Aww!" "Stop whining..You'll get you kiss later if you willing me to rest..deal?" "Fine"
As soon as she said that I heard her snoring
I giggled because she was snoring loudly "Aww look at this pretty angle,Your so cute when you sleep" I kiss her forehead and took a nap beside her getting comfortable.

Hours later

Y/n wakes up next to Andy, Y/n too a glance at her and tried to kiss her forehead but Andy looked up and y/n and leaned in for a kiss, y/n pulled away "I was going to kiss your-" "You got your kiss my love~" Andy leaned in again to kiss Y/n, and they both pulled away "I love kissing you Andromache" "I love seeing you here y/n"

I'm so sorry if it's short but check out the next chap look how busy I will be rn 😭😭 too much!!