Finally

Ravenna x FEM reader

Ravenna and I have been close now since she's been controlling her temper, I want to tell her about the maids but I couldn't maybe she's going to be mad at me or I'm telling a lie. I walk to the halls with a yellow flower. I stop on our room to hear mumbles again and I knew that It was the maids, I pull myself together and step to the door and listen.

"Did you know yesterday, y/n had been locked up on the dungeon because she knew, Ha! Good for her" Jen said "What! Really! Good for her, Why wouldn't she leave her already?" Camile giggled and Yara scoffs "Yeah, well y/n doesn't know what temper Queen Ravenna has" Yara said.

I step out to the door and I heard footsteps coming out to the door and when Yara opens up "Your majesty..." She said and they all bow "We have finish out the room, We may go now" She said and was about to leave "Stop" I said and they stopped "I've cared for you all, Why thy will ever say that to me?" I asked and Ravenna walks to us "What's going on here?" Ravenna stops on my side "Y/n?" She place her hand om my shoulder "They were talking about me, About the dungeon and they told me that I deserve to be on there" I look at her frustrated then she look at them "Why..." Ravenna was now mad "No ma'am! We didn't said that! I tell them that it was sad she's lying your highness!" And Ravenna scoffed off and grab her and Camile and I grab Jen and they were trying to grip out but I'm stronger than them and we threw them outside the palace "I've gain my trust on you! And all of you are a LIAR!" She yelled and pulled me inside and hugged me "You ok lovely" "Yes... Just heard them" "I know I know love, C'mon let's go" and the guards closed the door and we walk to our room and I sit to the bed again thinking that they're gone now they can't say those things ever again.

3 weeks later

"Love! I'll be outside for a while, I'll be back" I grab my basket to grab some apples "Sure darling! Be safe Love you!" "love you too!", I walk to the big doors and guards open them up. I walk through the valley and I grab some apples on a lovely tree that we planted privately. I grab the apples and when I walk back to the valley someone stopped me "You're highness I think your tired picking up the trees on that place" He pointed "Can I welcome you?" He asked "It's fine sir, Thank you but I gotta go my wife is looking for me I told her I gotta get back quick" I said and I was about to walk away "Your highness" He stopped again "Sir, I demand you to stop, I have to leave" I said and she grab my hand and pulled me inside His house and tie me up on a chair.

Ravenna's pov
NIGHT

I wake up on my nap having a dream, I quickly run outside of the palace and to a man's house and kick the door and they all look at me the man,Jen,Camile, and Yara while y/n was beaten up and her nose is bleeding "STOP!" I yelled and black fluid strike at the man and killing him and the three of the woman scream and I untie y/n "Love? Lovely wake up!" I cupped her face but she isn't waking up, I carried her back to the palace and get her in the bed and the maids called out a helper and they checked her "Please baby be alright..." I grab her hand and they check her heartbeat and it was fine she's just knock out "She's beaten up your majesty.... She'll be fine, She'll be awake soon take care" "Thank you" they left and I lay next to her hugging her "I'm sorry... Y/n...."