only to be with you..

Charlotte Field x FEM reader

You and Charlotte was officially married 4 years from now on.

But that all went downhill ever since you both got divorce.
You felt uneasy without Charlotte but you knew it was for the best, you felt sad leaving her behind.

It's been over a year ever since you and Charlotte have met, you are working as a waiter at the most famous restaurant in the city, You've been working daily and you've been earning big and lots of money by the past years.

"Y/n, can you bring this order to table 12 and table 13, it's their order they are in a meeting in our restaurant" you look at Ben and you get confused "hmm seems a VIP to me?" He nodded "They are, they are at the second floor on room 6" you nodded and brig the tray with you and went to the elevator to get into the second floor, the door opens and you quickly got out, you search for the room, this restaurant was a bit different from the other restaurants, you can get a diner room just for you and your family who wants to eat lots of food, to be honest you've try on yourself and it was delicious! This restaurant was one of the best place you've worked into unlike the other type of working places, it was sometimes hazardous for those people who work in there a lot of risk and insident have gone, you finally found the room to the left and you knock on the door and open it, "Excuse me sorry to bother here's your order.." you come in and saw many people with fancy outfits like they were in a meeting, you place the foods to the table and you move to the right and place the water, you notice a woman with a red dress staring at you, you stared back just give her a little glance and you realize it was Charlotte 'What is she doing here..' you thought and stood up properly and taking the two trays with you "Thank you.." you walk outside and close the door, you pause for a minute and walk to the side and rest your back to the wall 'What is she doing here?!' , when the door suddenly opens you look at the door and saw Charlotte, she was looking at you "y/n.. I can't believe your here.." she walks towards you but you backed up "I've finally found you" she pulled you close and soon she started kissing you, you pulled away "Charlotte!!" You yelled "y/n! I'm terribly sorry what I've done, look I miss you,I miss us..please.." she hugged you and you hugged back.

It been hard for you everyday not always been by her side, you've missed her too but...

"Charlotte..I have to go, Ben is probably waiting, I'll get the next order.." you reply and you leave, leaving her behind.

Charlotte's pov

'whos Ben?...Doe she knows him..'

---

Charlotte's thought, she quickly followed you to the staff room but she carefully sneak inside not to get caught by the people working in there, but someone stops Charlotte before she can go the the door y/n entered in "Sorry miss are you lost?" Jordan asked, "uh..yes ma'am..I'm looking for someone..named y/n..is she here?? I need her for a spilt moment please.." Jordan looks at her boyfriend working with them aswell and back to Charlotte "Yes she's here but she's leaving" "What do you mean??" She replied "Leaving for work? Resting duh?" Jordan reply, y/n gets out from the changing room and stops when you saw Charlotte talking to Jordan, "Y/n.." Charlotte looks at you and so did Jordan "There she is..." Jordan steps towards you and whisper "She's look for you..." Jordan gave another glance before leaving, Jordan knew about her and you, you then pulled Charlotte out of the staff room "Seriously? You gotta follow me everywhere? You have a meeting!" You yelled "no it is not a meeting, were celebrating that we successfully publish another product..Hey..please" she gently runs her hands to you arm pulling you close "Charlotte not now.." you reply "Please y/n I still love you! Please don't leave me again.." she cries, you tried to get out from her grip but she kept talking and you were getting annoyed "Ok fine! Look if you kept talking non stop annoying me?! Then I'm not loving you again.." you said and she stops pleasing like a baby just to get her some sweet, she nodded and soon you kissed her cheeks and out something in her hands.. you left without saying anything and then Charlotte looks down to her hand and saw a piece of paper that says your number and there was a little note that saids: I love you.. Charlotte smiled and glance at you when you got into the taxi and leave, she went back to the room and talk to her co-workers.