Blood

Andromache of Scythia x FEM reader
Attention!!: New part has published in the story I made "I want you and only you" an Andromache x reader!!

Y/n was 6 years old when they met Nile their best friend and they were childhood friends so they did whatever they can to protect each other from harm or saving each other from danger.

Y/n was playing outside whit Nile riding both of their bikes to their school, y/n says goodbye to thier mom and dad and left whit Nile and she did say good bye either. Y/n and Nile put they're bikes to the parking lot and let it stand in there until the school is finish, Y/n and Nile walk to the school halls full of students at the hall. "Hey..I'm going to get my books at the locker" Y/n said "Yeah! Alright I'll be at the first period" "ok!! bye bestie!!" They both wave goodbye and y/n walk to their locker and took the books they needed, Forgot to mention that the first period is history which miss Charm is going to teach Y/n and Nile were grade 6 at that part when y/n walk to miss charm's room and Luckily the teacher wasn't there yet and saw a few students at the room, Y/n head straight to Niles sit and sat beside her until Jordan and Ivan came running towards both of them and bullied them both making them to stand and ouch their stomach, While y/n tired to fight back by kicking them in the nuts and y/n succeed and then went to iva who's holding Nile while the students watch them in fear, Y/n took his hands off her and punch him at the face and the stomach making him kneel down and to Jordan where he carries you to stop but y/n put their legs crossed his neck and flip him down and kicking him in the stomach "Leave us alone or you're dead!" y/n yelled while miss Charm walk in "What the heck is going on!!" "Miss Charm!! They attack first!!" Nile said defending y/n "Four of you! At the principals office! now!!"

End of childhood// flashback//

You laugh at the memory that you have while you and Nile eat "What?" "Nothing Nile..just remembered something that make me laugh" "What is it?" "Nile...Do you remember when..I beat Jordan and Ivan because they bullied us?" "Hahaha!! YEAH!! And miss Charm even sent us to the principals office" she laughs "It was fun though to be honest" "Yeah...I miss childhood" "me too.." You said and you felt a sting on your left index finger and realize you have a cut "What?! Where did this came from?!" "What?" "I have a cut?" And you realize that the finger suddenly heal.
'the heck?!' "what is it gone?" "OHH uh..it's just a paint" You shook it off and tried to play it off and continue to eat and chat whit Nile for a little while.