sweet sunset

as the sun sets on the horizon of the lake, Scaramouche and Kazuha were under a tree, holding each other in one's arms. Scaramouche has been hurting for a while, and Kazuha seems to be the only one to be enough for him to give Kazuha a small but warm smile. but not right now. 'lie down love.' Kazuha said gently. he nodded and lay down on Kazuha's lap. Kazuha held his arm around Scaramouche's head to make him feel a bit more comfortable too. Scaramouche felt warmer, his touch feels nice, he thought. as the moon was rising behind them, the sun is almost gone, leaving the sky in a dark orange color with a fade of dark blue on the other side. Kazuha started stroking his hair as he hummed a tune that Scaramouche loved to listen to whenever they had this kind of quiet time. Scaramouche felt sleepy, he really wanted to sleep after a week of torture, but now that his dearest is here, he felt safe to sleep in his arms. as he slowly drifted to sleep, the tune was ending in a slow and calming note, then the tune stopped. Kazuha looks at the sky, it's now dark and full of stars that shone brightly the more the sky grew darker while the moon rises higher. 'i'm glad I got to meet you.' Kazuha whispered. he kissed Scaramouche on the head and rested his head on his. Scaramouche drifted to sleep with a tiny, warm smile.
--------
lol I'm sorry if some of it didn't make sense, I feel light-headed rn lmfao