𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔.

Zack called M/N for a night walk out even though M/N practically ignored him during the day.

He was a little surprised when he said yes with a cherry voice like he used to.

"I can never know what's up with this guy" Zack smiled

Zack and M/N met up infront of his house and went for a walk.

M/N soon got bored from the walk and pushed Zack lightly, "You're it" he said before running away.

"What are we? Kids?" Zack scoffed, "but I'll show you who's stronger" he said running after M/N.

After an hour so, Zack was still after M/N.

"Zack c'mon! What were you going to show me?" M/N asked teasingly, noticeably slowing himself down.

Zack huffed and ran sloppily before looking at M/N and suddenly attacking him, "You're done for" he screamed as he finally managed to catch M/N.

"That's not fair" M/N recomposed himself while glaring at Zack.

"Everything is fair in love and war" Zack smiled, "Shall we get some drinks?"

They entered a nearby store and saw the thugs from earlier from school troubling the cashier.

"Hey it's just that i got fat okay? Just pass up the four packs of marlboro lights, the id is right here"

"This won't work.... I'm sorry" the small cashier said.

"Duh there is the id!"

"This is...kinda.."

"Hey you guys, isn't troubling people at school enough? You punks"

"Oh shit it's Zack"

"He's different now"

"M/N's also there"

Zack walked forward as the three of them cowered in fear, "We..were..just" they stumbled over their own words.

M/N grabbed the id card from the cashier's hand and laughed out. He showed the id to Zack to which he sighed knowing damn well he used to do it all the time but now looking back at it, it's so stupid.

"You guys are brain-dead" M/N commented.

"This is the last warning. Get disciplined you punks! Don't go around causing trouble, be like me now. Go away shoo!" Zack waved them off as they were some lowly servants.

"Were they troubling you, hey?" M/N asked, leaning down in the counter.

"Y..yeah" the cashier whispered looking down.

M/N joked around with Zack showing him the id, finding it so funny that they thought anyone would believe that they were the same person.

He passed the id to the cashier as he told Zack what drink he wanted.

"Well.....Daniel?" He said, a little taken back.

"Y-yeah that's my name"

"Daniel? Geez. Makes me remember that new guy from our class. He's annoyingly handsome but hey you are the complete opposite, I like you." Zack said referring to the smaller Daniel.