Mission 1: The Devil Hunter's Arrival in Japan

One millennium ago, there was a war between the human world and the Underworld. Deep within the Underworld consisted of supernatural creatures called demons. Humans did not stand a chance against the larger number of demons who had immense powers. However, one demon warrior from the Underworld woke up to justice and stood up against this legion by himself. His name was Sparda.

With his powers, he defeated and sealed away the horde of demons with the help of human priests and monks from different nations. Later, he quietly reigned the human world and continued to preserve harmony as much as he could until his unknown disappearance and death.

He became a legend. Thus, he gained the title of the "Legendary Dark Knight Sparda," and this story would spread from human generation to generation. However, the seal would not last long as it began weakening over time, and demons began to reappear to terrorize human lives once more from the shadows. Hope was not lost as one particular person hunted down demons and exterminated them. This man was the descendant of the Legendary Dark Knight and was also known as the "Son of Sparda," Dante.
___________________________________________________________________________________

(Present Time In a City)

It was a quiet night with a full moon shining from above. Suddenly, a blonde woman with an almost revealing black outfit for the torso jumped down from the sky and landed. She wore black shades that covered her eyes.

She stood up and turned to a shop that said, "Devil May Cry" in cursive along with a logo of a woman holding two pistols.

In the Devil May Cry shop, some of the walls had bizarre-looking creatures hanging and impaled as decorations, which were demons and devils

In the Devil May Cry shop, some of the walls had bizarre-looking creatures hanging and impaled as decorations, which were demons and devils. A 23-year-old man was sitting on his desk with both legs on the table. He had white hair. He wore red pants with two black belts wrapped around his right thigh, a black leather belt, black gloves, and high black boots. He also had an upturned collar and short sleeves with black cuffs, though the coat lacked coattails. Underneath the coat, he donned a black long-sleeved shirt with a red vest with black clasps over it. This was Dante.

He received a phone call and responded by picking up the wireless handset

Dante: Devil May Cry. Sorry, we closed at 9 PM.