you escape

FINNEY

•was walking home with Gwen the both saw a bunch of cop cars and and a ambulance Infront of a house.

•they stopped to go look when they saw you standing Infront of the house.

•Finney though he was hallucinating when gwen yelled your name and you turned you head to the sound.

•after Gwen yelled your name Finney knew he wasn't hallucinating and ran towards you jumping on you making you Carey him.

•you two shared a blacket

ROBIN

•his mom and uncle was acting suspicious the whole day.

•he went to school and everyone were whispering and Finney and Gwen were smiling the whole time.

•after school his mom and uncle were sitting on the couch looking at him weird and told him to have fun he quickly walked to his bedroom.

•he opened the door to his bedroom and there you were sitting on his bed looking up at the now crying boy.

•you got up from the bed and waved you opened your arms for a hug and he ran towards you crying in your arms.

•you spent the rest of the day cuddling.

BRUCE

•there were cop cars all over the neighborhood and he was curious so he went neer where the ambulance was and there you were wrapped in a blanket sitting there dumbfounded

•you look up and saw Bruce running up towards you giving you a big hug and telling you that he thought you died

•sleeping over at your house for 5 days

•does way better at school and at baseball

VANCE

•was playing pinball when someone came and stopped by the machine and watched him.

•he looked up and saw you and froze so you hugged him.

•he didn't beat his high score but he didn't care.

•didn't beat everyone anymore.

BILLY

•was biking around when he saw you Infront of a house.

•he ditched his bike and ran towards you giving a big hug crying into your chest.

•called the police and they instigated finding dead bodies and Billy was overthinking and realized if you weren't strong enough you would have ended up as one of those dead kids.

•stayed at your house for a week because he wanted to spend time with you and his parents.

GRIFFIN

•was scared to open the door since he though it was a police man about to tell him that you died so he asked his mom to open the door while he went to his bedroom to cry.

•he heard a knock on his door and thought it was his mom so told her to go away but the door opened anyway.

•he lifted his head to see you

•he jumped on making you carry him and he cried on your shoulder while you rubbed his back

•his mom told you that you could take him to your house for a week and a half so you did