Chapter Fifteen🔞

"Hey, done packing?" My dad said as Eunice and I turn to face him.

"Yes dad, pretty much"

''I'm going to miss you so much baby girl, you too E"

"I'll miss you more dad. I'll be back home for Christmas"

"I'm gonna miss you Mr Sanders" Eunice said at the brink of tears.

We're interrupted as John and Joan run into the room. Hugging me with their tiny arms. I ruffle their hairs and spent the next minute assuring them I'll be home soon and will bring lot of presents. I say goodbye to my mum and Joe.

My dad drove us to the airport, where I said goodbye to Eunice and Hugo. They had selected the same college while I was off to join Daniel.

I settled into the dorm and met my new roommates. I was chatting with them when my phone beeped.

"Come outside" Daniel's text said.

A huge smile crawled up to my face, I tell my new roommates bye as I walked out the building. Daniel was standing there, by his truck. He had a smile that matched mine on his face, I ran up to him crashing into his body.

"I missed you so much" I said

"Me more, princess. Me more" he replied, his voice hoarse.

We got to an hotel as we had decided to spend that night together. My heart raced as we walked into the room. He'd decorated the entire room, it had petals on the floor and the bed, he handed me a bouquet and a tear dropped down my face. He came closer, pulling me in by the waist and he wiped the tear away with his thumb.

"I missed you, I'm so glad you're here" he said

I kiss him softly on the lips, placing the bouquet on the table. He wraps his arms around my waist as the kiss deepened.

He pulls away and asks me to go shower. After my shower, I walk back into the room. He's sitting there on the edge of the bed. Without a word, he held his arms to me, I couldn't stop myself as I reached out for him & pressed my lips to his, pressing my whole body against his. My towel dropped off and I shy away. He pulls my hand away, lifting my face up to face him. He slowly takes up his clothing , my eyes roaming every inch of his body.

We climb into bed, his mouth devouring mine. I felt him shift completely on top of me, pressing me down to the mattress.

He looked at me, as though asking for approval and I nodded.

"I love you" he said
"I love you"

He slid it in slowly, constantly asking if I was okay. It was nothing like I'd felt before, every movement of his body felt like electricity was shooting through my body as I clung to him. My gasps of pleasure came quickly as he thruster faster. His body moved gently with mine, his lips rocking against mine as pleasure washed over me. He brought his mouth to mine, kissing me long & deep. We laid there, cuddling; as sleep drifted me away.

Aisha Adesuwa Akanbi