Holiday

Ages: Lily-15, frankie-10, Jake-33, Devon-34.
Genre: ?
Word count: 1358
I'm sick so sorry if this is shit

Jakes POV:

We decided to go to Australia for Christmas! We're halfway through the plane flight at the moment.

I'm sitting with Devon and the girls are in the row In front of us.

"Daddy?" Frankie
peeks over her seat.

"Yeah?" I take my earphone out, me and Devon where watching the little plane TV.

"Does it snow in Australia?" She asks.

"No hun, it's Summer there right now, and in the winter it doesn't snow" I chuckle and ruffle her hair.

"Aweee" she whines and sits back down.

——

After a long, hard flight, we finally landed in Sydney.

We get all our stuff and start walking towards the door of the plane.

"Hurry up girls" Devon rushes the girls out of the plane.

We all get into the airport after a while of walking behind old people.

"Okay girls you can go get food while we get the suitcases" I hand lily $15 and they walk off together.

Lily's POV:

Me and Frankie try to find somewhere to eat in the airport, we can't even find Starbucks!

"How about this place?" Frankie points to a place called 'the coffee club', basic name.

"Let's try it" I sigh and walk towards the cafe.

Frank gets a Cheese and Ham sandwich, and I get a salad.

We start walking back towards our dads when I accidentally bump into someone.

"Oh my- I'm so sorry!" A boy around my age apologises.

I can't help but blush and say "no no you're okay!"

He smiles and walks away, "someone's blushingggg" Frankie teases.

"Shut up!!" I push her lightly and keep walking to our dads.

We make our way to the doors, as soon as I walk outside I'm hit with the worst heat I've ever experienced.

"The hotel has aircon right" I ask my dad, panting like a dog at how hot it is.

"Of course" he lifts a suitcase into the Taxi.

——

We get to the hotel, me and Frankie rip open our suitcases and grab our swimmers, and run to the bathrooms.

"Slow down girls! We're here for a month" Daddy reminds us, getting swimmers himself.

We all get changed and walk to the pool, I get in slowly and Frankie just bombs me.