Period

Suggested!

Ages: Lily-12, frankie-8, Jake-29, Devon-30.

Lily's POV:

The whole day I've had the worst stomach pain, I've been in bed the whole day watching Disney+.

Frankie comes into my room and gives me some medicine, "dad said to give this too you, it supposed to help belly aches" she smiles.

"Thanks Frank" I take the medicine.

She leaves and I swallow the pills, because I had to drink so much water, now I have to pee.

I walk towards the bathroom slowly as my stomach still hurts.

I sit down and do my business, as I wipe I see blood.

Shit, I got my first period.

I have no clue what to do, that explains the belly ache though.

I pull up my pants and go to find one of my dads.

I see Daddy in the kitchen, stirring something in a pan.

"Hey Pumpkin" he smiles when he sees me.

"I umm" I look at the floor.

"What? You can tell me" he stops stirring.

"I got my period" I look up at him.

"Okay, that's okay umm, we knew this would happen soon so I brought pads for you, there in the bottom drawer in the bathroom" he says.

"Okay, thanks Daddy" I hug him.

"Of course hun" he hugs back.

I rush back to the bathroom and search for the pads Daddy was talking about.

I found the package and ripped it open.

I remembered what we where taught last month in school, how to put one on.

After a little struggle I finally figured it out and went to change my bloody pants.

I go into my bedroom and put on sweatpants, after that I lay on my bed, scrolling through tiktok when I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in" I say.

dad walks in my room and sits on my bed.

"Daddy told me what happened, I just want you too know it's completely normal and I know me and Daddy don't get periods but we will try to help us much as possible, and you know you have Auntie Lexy and Aunt Nadine who will always help you" I smiles.

"Thanks dad" I crawl to the end of my bed to hug him.

"I love you pumpkin" he says.

"I love you too" I say.

"Now, what do you want to watch with me" he smiles as he sets my laptop on his lap, we always watch things together, it's kinda our thing.

"K-12?" I ask, we both love Melanie Martinez.

"Don't have to ask me twice"  he chuckles and pulls up YouTube and searches it.

After a little while Daddy brings us dinner to eat in my bed.

I'm pretty sure Daddy and Frankie watched something on the tv while eating.

Sorry it's short!!